jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why is it my new hub's scores dive before they start to climb.

1. Abrushing1968 profile image82
    Abrushing1968posted 5 years ago

Why is it my new hub's scores dive before they start to climb.

they start at around 50 and dive to around 44 and start to climb. Does the number of times I edit it after I publish bring the score down? or is it simply the first few who read my stuff hate it.

2. profile image0
    Single Shotposted 5 years ago

Don't worry about the Hub score, just write hubs.. mine do it all the time. smile

Abrushing1968posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Single shot, I will indeed continue.

3. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

Initially new hub vies for finding a favor with search engines and once it becomes the favor of search engines, people comment on it and it also depends on your active participation in Hot questions and Forums so that your fans and followers view the hubs lifting the score slow and steady. Average profile score will not be affected.

Thanks Wqaindia smile

4. Savio Dawson profile image85
    Savio Dawsonposted 5 years ago

This is something I had experienced too, and I changed few of the pictures that I had used and it climbed up soon. In some cases even without intervention it would drop by 2 to 3 points and then climb up.

Could be a glitch or the fact that we are watching the score too closely too soon. :-) So, let's keep writing and let's keep enjoying.

By the way, I enjoyed reading your hub on finding Spock's brain.

Regards,
    Savio.

Savio Dawson: Thanks for taking the time to read my Hub. In Search of: Spock's Brain is one of my favorites.  I am glad you liked it. I am honored. I recognize that It common for scores to drop. Never the less it drives me crazy.

working