jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What has been the most interesting hub you've read to date?

1. KellyG05030 profile image71
    KellyG05030posted 5 years ago

What has been the most interesting hub you've read to date?

2. quicksand profile image82
    quicksandposted 5 years ago

Well, this is one of the most difficult questions I have come across in recent times. I have been on HubPages for nearly five years and have read over 2500 articles. Right here I have discovered articles on almost every topic that I am interested in, and have even developed interests in new fields. I have found hundreds of brilliant, informative and well written articles on various topics right here, and selecting any one of them as the best is mission impossible. So ... I am sorry I did not answer your question although I did "answer your question!" Cheers and good wishes!

1. KellyG05030 profile image71
      KellyG05030posted 5 years agoin reply to this

A great answer and one I can totally relate to. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who couldn't choose just one!!

3. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

I am of the view that always there can be better than best. After reading the "Most" interesting one can find more interesting hub also. But the question is really most interesting as I am finding it a bit difficult to reply. I remember an old Indian Story of King Akbar and his minister Birbal.  Akbar asked Birbal to trace the most beautiful child within 24 hours otherwise he will be hanged. Birbal could not sleep the whole night. He discussed the problem with his wife. She solved the problem within minutes. Next day Birbal took his own son without bath and in very bad shape and told the King that he had brought the most beautiful child. He told Akbar, the King, that his son appeared to him as the most beautiful child. Akbar was satisfied. That way my hubs appear to me as the most interesting hubs smile

4. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Very difficult question as I have read so many good hubs by Ken, Richieb, Vacation trip and many many more . My favourite are travel related ,however I enjoy personal hubs, some health, funny ones and more ....

working