jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon used other places

1. Learning in Life profile image93
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

Amazon used other places

Can you post Amazon links other places besides Hubpages with your account. Does Hubpages get a cut of that?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

That's a good question, I don't know the answer.......I would assume you could post to your own websites......but think it would be frowned upon if posted on other sites.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Where did you get that from? I you are an Amazon associate, simply list your blogs,sites, even article submission sites and away you go.  You are not limited to HP.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

As far as I know, our amazon links are from our Amazon Associate account, not HP. So, since it is our personal ID, then we can place it anywhere.

4. janetwrites profile image85
    janetwritesposted 5 years ago

I think you can use your amazon links on other places. You may create several tracking ID's.  Here is what Amazon says:

"Can I apply to the Associates Program more than once?

We do not recommend that you submit multiple applications. Instead, we suggest that you associate multiple sites with one Associates account. This will make it easier for you to manage reports and take advantage of our Performance fee structure.
    You can use tracking IDs to analyze traffic from different sites or merchandising strategies within a single Associates account."

working