jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Is HubPages the best revenue share website to earn money from your writing?

1. MountainManJake profile image89
    MountainManJakeposted 4 years ago

Is HubPages the best revenue share website to earn money from your writing?

I am making about 20 dollars a month from HubPages with 19 hubs.  I hope to meet the minimum pay out each month by September.

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 4 years ago

It is one of the best for making money online through revenue share.  There are other like Xomba, Bukisa etc.

Making money using revenue share depends on which topics you write about and how well you market them.

It also takes time to establish a routine and average earnings,  I find my HP ding better than most of my other accounts elsewhere.

3. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 4 years ago

I think it is a good source for making money online but you need to be a marketer in addition to being a writer to meet your personal goals. Also, the answer to your question is very dependent upon the person who answers and their experience and yours could differ greatly. However, you should be able to meet your goals by continuing to write on evergreen subjects that are in demand and meet or exceed HP standards.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

congrats ! I earn USD $15 per month with 105 hubs. Far worst than you !! You did well my friend.

5. brianrock profile image85
    brianrockposted 4 years ago

My favorites are HubPages and Yahoo Contributor Network.

YCN has a slightly lower payout (~$2 CPM compared to ~$3 CPM here), but the domain tends to have greater strength. All things equal, an article at YCN would probably rank higher than an article here at HubPages. At least, that's my experience.

But YCN also involves more up front editing, and you have less control as a writer to edit and adjust your work. It's a great place to publish works where you've already done your keyword research and determined how to target keywords in search engines, where-as HubPages gives you more flexibility to change things at will and experiment until you hit just the right combination of words.

But by far my biggest earner is my private blog. I earn about $30 to $40 / month on YCN, $10 (soon to be more) on HubPages, and way more than that on a blog that I completely control and monetize through AdSense and Amazon Associates.

1. MountainManJake profile image89
      MountainManJakeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tips!

6. Ymunoz profile image60
    Ymunozposted 4 years ago

Was it hard to actually post something in Hub pages? . Its been 5 days and i can't seem to post any ad's? Never thought it would be so difficult sad

1. truthis4me profile image60
      truthis4meposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Nothing is easy my friend. If it was everybody would be doing it. Keep trying do not give up. I am new at this but absolutely love it. If you are passionate about it you will succeed!!

7. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 4 years ago

I feel the best revenue share website is Hubpages  - and it is the ONLY site I actively recommend to my close friends on a regular basis.  Find out why... read more

8. Kevin Peter profile image72
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

Yes I think that Hubpages is the best option that is available online.

9. Chris Achilleos profile image80
    Chris Achilleosposted 4 years ago

Well I have done my research concerning other online writing sites, and I believe that HubPages is the best one out there.

working