jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How much hubs you write a month?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

How much hubs you write a month?

I usually follow the style of writing one hub a week and four or five in a month. What is your method?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7906728_f260.jpg

2. gags3480 profile image79
    gags3480posted 4 years ago

I prefer writing 12-15 months in a month. Well it doesn't matters how much you write, But I try to make each of my hub, a stellar hub which takes a lot of time & study.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you dear. I am yet to learn the Stellar tricks. Hope to study soon.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I normally write 15-30 hubs per month although I have slacked off here of late.

4. DommaLeigh profile image60
    DommaLeighposted 4 years ago

Wow, where do you guys find the time? I am lucky to get one done a month. There is the research, the photos, the making of a project and than the actual writing. I work, take care of my family and have many interest, that I want to writ about. There never seems to be enough time.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes our personal engagement block to float more here in HP.  Besides we have other jobs too. So only a part time can be allotted for hubbing. Like you I too wonder how these guys get time to write 15 hubs a month. Really amazing.

5. Travis Aaron profile image56
    Travis Aaronposted 4 years ago

I recently joined... I have only written 7 so far. I want to make it to 10 before I apply for AdSense, but I currently am writing exams so that will have to wait a little while longer.

working