jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is it hard to get your hubs featured?

1. findwholeness profile image91
    findwholenessposted 4 years ago

Is it hard to get your hubs featured?

I'm asking, because my first 10 hubs were all featured, and I wondered if I should consider this as an achievement or if even poorly written hubs get featured.

2. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 4 years ago

It isn't hard to get your hubs featured, but it is a good achievement to have all of your hubs featured.

I have about 35 hubs, and all are featured. If a hub is not featured, it means you should either revise it, or simply delete it because it really isn't going to make you any money. (I would't suggest deleting any hubs, much better to revise!)

As long as you write good quality information that people want to read, you should have no problem getting every hub you write featured! Keep up the good work!

1. findwholeness profile image91
      findwholenessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

3. LCDWriter profile image95
    LCDWriterposted 4 years ago

I think that for many people it can be a struggle.  You should consider it an accomplishment.

Not everyone can write up to the standards that Hubpages requires so if you've found the key, keep doing it.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I thought all hubs that are not idle are featured. All of mine are featured and I don't think it is anything I have done...it just is.

5. aminahchahine profile image61
    aminahchahineposted 4 years ago

Hello findwholeness. I think you should take it as an achievement because poorly written hubs cannot solve the purpose of this community. It is your hard work and excellence in writing that you have 10 simultaneously featured hubs. Keep up the good work!!!

Closed to reply

working