jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to print hubs that look professional?

1. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

How to print hubs that look professional?

In the past, I was able to print my hub directly from my hub. However, I can't seem to find a way to do this now. I have found this question before and know that I can print to PDF with other online converters or PrimoPDF. However, those converts don't look nice. Online converters contain everything on the page including photos and ads, while PrimoPDF contains buttons and distorts the format. Other article sites have print buttons that format their articles in a very professional manner. Does anyone know of a way to do that with our hubs?

2. Sue Bailey profile image81
    Sue Baileyposted 4 years ago

This may seem like a silly question but why do you want to print off your hub Abby?  I use Primo to convert things but I have never tried it with HubPages.  Do you have the facility to take a screenshot?  You could print that off then maybe.  I hope someone can answer your question for you.

1. Abby Campbell profile image93
      Abby Campbellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I would like to print them just in case HP ever decides to delete or shuts down. I doubt the second because they are too big, but we just never know. I just want to keep a file of all my hubs. Nice copies can also be used for interview portfolios.

2. Sue Bailey profile image81
      Sue Baileyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

After I'd asked that question I thought about portfolios Abby.

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image38
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

Idea of taking print out is not a bad one and it helps too many ways.  The thing you need to do is just open the hub you wish you take print out. Then just press your control key+P Key (Yes the short cut for print out command ControlP) then press ok and get your copy.  It works well with any printers other than Dot Matrix ones. Hope it is ok for you.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image38
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Abby for this selection.

working