jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think - Hubpages is one of the best online community Website? Why?

1. hmmrony13 profile image62
    hmmrony13posted 4 years ago

Do you think - Hubpages is one of the best online community Website? Why?

I think hubpages is one of the best online community website that helps people to communicate and find best helpful topics. Are you agree with me. Why?

2. cianeko profile image88
    cianekoposted 4 years ago

I think so. I just hope it will continue to exist and improve for the better.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

It's not one of the best in my opinion; it's THE best. Never on this site has anyone given me trouble on my own Hubs, nor have I given any on anyone else's. It's like living with millions of myself, no-one wanting to offend anyone else and it's the only site I've seen where you can disagree with someone without blurting out profanities and inane insults.

The only thing that lets it down is a few bad eggs when it comes to trying to make religion a volatile topic as they possibly can, and wars on HubPages can be widespread and never ending. But this rarely happens and the moderation team sorts it out almost immediately.

HubPages is any writer's paradise, filled with people of different interests but in the end have similar qualities. It turns boys into men, and men into refined, sophisticated adults. And I've yet to meet someone here who acts like a total so-and-so with every chance they find.

1. Abby Campbell profile image95
      Abby Campbellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So well said!

4. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Yes, I agree! I've only been writing for HP since January. When I first began, I didn't even realize the vastness of the community. I love it! I have made so many wonderful friends here, and I receive a ton of support from both HP staff and writers.

I've only had a run in with one other writer here, and I still don't even know why. She perceived my words in a way that shouldn't have been and became very nasty. I just ignored it from that point and haven't had any troubles since. The best medicine for those types are to kill them with kindness. When that doesn't work (as it didn't in my case), the next best thing is to totally ignore them. That keeps the peace in our wonderful HP community. :-)

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

From what I have seen, it is the classiest looking. I find this site much more user friendly than some of the others. I agree that HP has more of a community feel.

6. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Yes for me Hubpages is the best place to write and earn, meet people, and learn many new ideas along the way concerning writing and so many other thoughts here to share and  learn from.  I have  many followers and enjoy writing  here.

7. moronkee profile image76
    moronkeeposted 4 years ago

HP is one  of the best. It has helped me to improve my writing skills and I have learnt so much from the forums and article writers Thanks

8. profile image0
    David Ramsesposted 4 years ago

No because it censors free speech and restricts thought. It is part of the current disregard for American rights. It might as well be NBC or the Clinton News Network.