jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you try to comment on answers to questions that you ask in Q&A?

1. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

Do you try to comment on answers to questions that you ask in Q&A?

I Like feedback on answers. Sure, agreeable ones are all warm and fuzzy, but negative can be constructive or just create more interest. It's also an acknowledgement that I appreciate the time you took to respond. I don't ask ? just to collect hits on my stats. I actually am interested in the responses as I can learn from them.

2. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I agree, IDONO. I only participate in Q&A because I'm interested in the responses. And yes, I do comment on the answers for the same reasons you mention.

1. IDONO profile image81
      IDONOposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks. I used to like it when they showed a talley of up and down votes before they changed to the thumbs. You had a better idea of how many read the responses without them commenting.

3. sprickita profile image81
    sprickitaposted 4 years ago

I asked a question? or I thought and cant even find it , so no ..no I do not. Do u?

1. IDONO profile image81

Ask the same ? again. It will prompt you if it's been asked before. I try to but sometimes, time don't allow it. Especially if there ends up discussion. But some can't. See Peeples answer. Makes sense.

4. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

No I usually don't. If an answer has a question for me or says something I feel I need to reply to then I will. Most of the time though I do not reply. If I end up with a lot of answers I will sometimes create my own answer to thank everyone all at one time. As I am sure you remember, being able to comment on answers is a relatively new thing.
    Even when asking questions that may be controversial I still try to avoid making many comments because I have a bad habit of getting my questions deleted because hp thinks they belong in a forum. So I have to take into consideration that if there is too much conversation in Q&A I will likely get deleted.
    As of today my questions have produced 2307 answers. That would be very time consuming to respond to all of them. I always appreciate answers, I just don't have the time to always respond.

1. IDONO profile image81

Understandable. See my comment to Janshares.

working