jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why are my earnings going up?

1. mariexotoni profile image94
    mariexotoniposted 4 years ago

Why are my earnings going up?

I haven't written a hub since August.. so I don't know why my traffic is slowly increasing. Recently I went from 0.25/day to 0.35/day to 0.54/day and now 0.59/day..Do you find that your articles are generating more money over time? What do you see in regards to your traffic amount and money? (Not asking for specific numbers!)

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

My numbers have been coming up for the last month or so, too, and I haven't written since August, either. I know that traffic isn't usually good in the summer, so maybe we're coming out of that phase?

3. spartucusjones profile image94
    spartucusjonesposted 4 years ago

I have been noticing the same trend, and I haven't written anything in the past couple of months. Like Georgie said, I think a lot of that has to do with the end of summer. My traffic and earnings took a huge nosedive during the summer months.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I've noticed a slight bump in traffic over the past couple of weeks, haven't checked my earnings lately cuz usually I get depressed when I do that (haha)... but if there's been a bump there too, I certainly won't argue with it.

5. Cre8tor profile image99
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

You're exactly right. The colder weather puts people in front of their computers more. I also notice you're in the AP...this has a lot to do with it too. At least it did for me. Expect this trend to continue and now is the time to start getting more up. I was earning nearly $10/day when I was more active and in the AP.

6. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

But one thing makes us disappointed. Earning from eBay showing no progress since  last October 1 and remains zero till date. If that too at least remain as it had been till that date, our income would have been grown a little more.