jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What's your highest and lowest income in a day ever, on HP ?

1. AUPADHYAY profile image32
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

What's your highest and lowest income in a day ever, on  HP ?

In spite of myself (being non-earning person on HP ever, though I have 218 hubs on HP and all are featured. I have tried my best but could not earn up to 1 $ till date. ), I want to just know how many hubbers on HP who are earning higher. However, my earning status will enable me for a sigh of unsatisfactory earning.

2. Zakmoonbeam profile image94
    Zakmoonbeamposted 4 years ago

I am averaging about a dollar to $1.50 a day off the back of 33 hubs, so I feel like I'm doing OK as at the moment its pretty much passive income. I found my niche and just now its paying a bit of pocket money, enough for a payout every other month.

AUPADHYAYposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanx for answering Zakmoonbeam, feeling good to hear about your earnings.

3. christmastoys2013 profile image60
    christmastoys2013posted 4 years ago

xmas hubs in nov/dec make between $4-$7 a day on ad program and around $15-50 a day on amazon.

biggest day ever was around $330 last year, when i somehow managed to sell an engagement ring on amazon.

Nice ! A good effort, christmastoys2013, your instance is encouraging one. Thanx for your answer.

4. dwelburn profile image94
    dwelburnposted 4 years ago

Those are really good earnings. I'm only averaging about 30c per day from 32 hubs, so I'm obviously doing something very wrong.

Thanks for your answer, dwelburn, to get success, we have to find out our wrong acts and to improve it also.

2. christmastoys2013 profile image60
      christmastoys2013posted 4 years agoin reply to this

well they are xmas specific hubs, so will not do nearly as well after the new year.

working