jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Bubblew Writers: Do you still write at Hubpages?

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Bubblew Writers: Do you still write at Hubpages?

I am really curious. Many people say that Bubblews earn fast money, unlike Hubpages which is quite slow. So, do you still write at Hubpages or leave it until you are free to update your hub?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8581140_f260.jpg

2. dwelburn profile image94
    dwelburnposted 4 years ago

I was writing for Bubblews and I did get paid ok, but keeping up with your connections is so time consuming and the residual potential seems quite small. Whereas with Hubpages it does take more time to earn but the residual potential is much greater. So I recommend concentrating on HP, but if you have a bit of spare time put up the odd short post on BW's.

peachpurpleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks for yr comment. I do agree that you really had to keep connecting new bubblers instead of publishing new articles to earn $$$

3. kalinin1158 profile image98
    kalinin1158posted 4 years ago

Well, thanks to your question I am going to sign up for Bubblew immediately! I've done some research, read some hubs, and it seems like a good opportunity to earn some money writing online. As for HubPages, I think it's a wonderful (and nurturing) community, especially for a beginning writer, but...I've been on HP for 4 years, having written extensive well-researched articles, and I'm sad to say that in those 4 years I've only had 1 pay day - $50... Thanks again, good luck to you!

Best of luck. I am sure you will earn big bucks at bubblews. However, you need to follow their TOC because they will not pay you if you violate any of them. Furthermore, they will not notify you what mistakes you had done. Had to figure that myself.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

No I don't write here anymore and Bubblews has changed payout to $50 so I may not bother writing there any more. It is so much work to reach payout for so little reward.

so, since you are not writing for HP, Bubblews, where are you heading now?

5. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

I find Bubblews very handy for quick posts on many subjects. For example tonight I watched a movie and posted a quick review, around 150 words, which was fresh and will earn a few cents. It's a good site for clearing out your mind and giving short life stories and incidents.
    You can earn fast money if you put in the time.

HP on the other hand is for my longer articles - I've got two on the go now and will finish them in a few days time. They will range from 1500-2500 words, with photos.

working