jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How much do you earn with hubpages?

1. thejournalists profile image81
    thejournalistsposted 4 years ago

How much do you earn with hubpages?

I'm interested in how much everyone here earns? Could you please split your earnings from hubpages itself, ebay, amazon, google adsense etc. when you answer this question?

2. Leslie Ramos profile image82
    Leslie Ramosposted 4 years ago

I have only 13 articles on here and have made 38 cents.  I am hoping that I start to earn more at some point soon.  I just need to write more articles.

thejournalistsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Okay, may I ask how many of those articles are featured and how long you have them already? Thanks.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

It is against the terms of service here to discuss exactly what one makes. Those who earn well aren't going to answer these kind of questions anyway, because it would be like an open invitation to copy their work or niches etc.

Oh really? I didn't know that... And copying their work will get you banned anyways so I think we should be able to talk about that. Don't you think it's interesting for newcomers to know how much people earn here?

2. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's not people here copying you have to worry about - it's people looking for stuff to plagiarize. No, it does no good to know what others make, everyones hubs are different and earn different amounts based on the advertising etc.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i earn $10-$25 per month at HP, 80cents for ebay (4 years ) and 80cents for amazon ( 4 years too). You can say, o cents most of the time.

Nice! Only with HP or also with like Google Adsense? And what do you mean 'o cents'?

working