jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Has anyone noticed if there are certain days of the week where traffic seems hig

1. amiebutchko profile image88
    amiebutchkoposted 4 years ago

Has anyone noticed if there are certain days of the week where traffic seems higher?

I seem to remember reading at one point that people surf the net more on Tuesdays?  I am wondering if perhaps hubbers read more on a certain day of the week, too.  Has anyone noticed a consistency in traffic rises on any particular day as opposed to another?  Just curious.....

2. srsddn profile image92
    srsddnposted 4 years ago

amiebutchko, I tried to read it in my hub views. There is no consistency or pattern on certain days of the week except that on weekends the views are certainly less than the normal.

amiebutchkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!  I didn't realize weekends were less.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

As a general rule my traffic is always lower on the weekends.  Regarding days of the week outside of weekends, I have never seen anything to say one day is more or less a day for traffic than another.

4. blueheron profile image96
    blueheronposted 4 years ago

Judging from some of the blogs I frequent, it appears that many people do a LOT of surfing the net while at work. I would assume that stay-at-home housewives are most often surfing while the family is away at work or at school

So, do you think there would be any benefit to publishing hubs on Mondays or during the week rather than on weekends?  Do you think it would give them a little initial boost in readership or am I reaching?

5. profile image96
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

My traffic is definitely lower on the weekend. It is also slightly lower on Monday, improving throughout the week and often peaks on Thursday. Friday is often lower than the other week days. Of course, it does vary with holidays around the world and the weather. I would second what has already been mentioned, a lot of people seem to surf the internet at work.

As a goal this year, I am trying to focus on topics that will increase my weekend views by writing hubs that appeal to people when they are at home.

That's a very interesting idea.  I will look forward to seeing your topics and reading your work!

working