Hubpages video hub or Uploaded Youtube video shared on Hubpages. Which can make

1. dinesh-varyani profile image67
    dinesh-varyaniposted 3 years ago

Hubpages video hub or Uploaded Youtube video shared on Hubpages. Which can make you more money ?.

I usually create my own videos and upload it to youtube to earn from google adsense. I thereafter, write content related to it and post it to Hubpages to earn money from Hubpages as well. I share my youtube video on Hubpages hubs to get more views on my youtube videos. Therefore, advantage is that I earn from youtube videos views as well as from Hubpages.

Will it be a good idea to directly upload video on Hubpages Video hub and earn money from it. Will it give me more earnings as compared to uploading it to youtube ?.

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

From what you shared I simply am not sure. I have not tried to monetize at YouTube. I haven't even read how it works yet. The advantage of the self created video as you shared seems to offer more avenues of revenue  with YouTube. It is still original to you no matter if uploaded at HP or YouTube. I think no matter the video image at the hub on the web indexing still occurs. And, again that originality is still the same source - the Hubber offering greater authenticity with the Hubber as an expert or some such.

I would think the ability to upload at HP is a convenience offered with no strings attached, e.g. becoming a member of Google's YouTube and their TOS and etc. Some people are hesitant of too many memberships. Again, I am not an expert and am only supposing or speculating.

working