jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

I have a question...

1. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I have found some really funny stuff on Utube and I just love funny things. Would I be allowed to write about it and upload some videos. Is it ok if they are not my videos?

2. kmackey32 profile image63

Anyone. lol

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Haven't you visited any Hubs that have utube videos on them? I guess that would better answer your question. lol

I'm sorry, I always have this really annoying habit to point out the obvious. No offense intended. lol

4. kmackey32 profile image63

Well ofcourse but I didnt know if they belonged to them. I wasnt sure if they posted them on UTube. So bla
    lol

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

So Cagsil, your saying I can then? lol

1. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Did I say that? Or Did I say that I even knew? Or Did you assume I knew? Or Maybe it was something?

Hmmm.....all these question, I'm not sure if I can even remember the first question asked? lol lol lol lol

What is one to think? lol lol lol

kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

OMG lol

5. mpurcell10 profile image57
    mpurcell10posted 7 years ago

I've seen alot of hubs with utube on them I think as long as you have their permission and give credit where it is due.

6. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Go for it Kmackey..just highlight the embedded link and attatch it ro your hub, if they don't have one and you have an account you can ask for the embedded link or just skip 'em big_smile

7. kmackey32 profile image63

Oh so you have to ask for permission? What if I ask but noone answers me. smile

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Only if they don't have the embedded link showing then you have to ask.

8. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

roll lol lol

9. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Well, at least you're smiling. lol lol

10. darkside profile image82
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Find a youtube video you like, and insert it in the Video Capsule.

If the uploader doesn't want it shown anywhere else, they'll have it so 'embedding is disabled'. If that's the case it won't work in the Video Capsule at all.

If the case is that the actual owner of the video has a problem with it being uploaded at Youtube, they won't come after you, they'll contact Youtube and have it removed. When it's unavailable at Youtube, it won't show in your hub's Video Capsule.

I have heard on the rare occasion that the person who has it up at youtube complaining about its use elsewhere, such as on Squidoo, but it's pointed out that they just have to change a setting to stop people from embedding it.

It's not hosted by you or HubPages, so neither you or HP can get in trouble for it.

working