jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Who is your favorite author? How about your favorite author on HubPages?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

Who is your favorite author? How about your favorite author on HubPages?

2. grand old lady profile image85
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

My favorite author is JD Salinger. As for Hub pages, there are too many good ones, and all for various reasons so it's hard to pick just one favorite.

3. Valeant profile image95
    Valeantposted 3 years ago

J.K. Rowling.  Here...too new to have a favorite, yet.

4. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 3 years ago

My favorite author has to be Diana Gabaldon and her fabulous Outlander series. On here, its so many of them! billybuc, Jackie lynnley, Linda (sunshine625) and tons more! lol!

5. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Kathleen.....Making choices for "Favorites" in any area is near impossible for me.  I admit to loving John Grisham, because I enjoy the legal expertise and suspense.  His style is fabulous.
    However, There are so many wonderful authors and at the rate I devour books, I'm sure I've read several hundred through the years.
    As for here at the Hub?  Ha!  Even if you held a gun to my head Kathleen, I simply could not choose ONE !   In 3 years I've become very close to so many of our amazing fellow-writers and there are HUNDREDS of thousands of Hubbers....did you know that? 
    Every day I make an effort to read someone I've never read before.....it's so amazing to find one talented writer after another. 
    Let's just say that I may have a "Favorite" du jour....(each day).......but at the end of the day, I love them all!  Now, THAT may be the most Politically Correct thing I've EVER said!!  We'd best not push it!   LOL.

6. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

I have a lot of authors I like but my favourite would be John Grisham and Robin Cook. On Hub Pages is a difficult decision due to the different genres and many fine writers but I do enjoy Phyllis Doyle and Nell Rose's historical articles.

1. Nell Rose profile image93
      Nell Roseposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Jodah!

7. bravewarrior profile image92
    bravewarriorposted 3 years ago

My favorite author is Dean Koontz. As far as HP, there are too many to narrow down to one.

8. Arc4life profile image78
    Arc4lifeposted 3 years ago

My Favorite authors are Maeve Binchy and John Grisham.
    I also used to Love Gordan Korman when I was younger.

9. sadstill22 profile image60
    sadstill22posted 3 years ago

i love duffmom, she had lots of great stuff to read there and SimeyC too. A great chap with sense of humor.