jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is there any way to see what products are getting the most traffic?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

Is there any way to see what products are getting the most traffic?

Im pretty sure the answer is no, but I figured I would ask This is more of a suggestion than a question but I would enjoy disccussion about it, because discussion is how things change. I know that it would benefit writers and HubPages, so I don't see a reason why if possible, writers should be able to track what products receive impressions, what ones receive clicks etc., to help us gage what products to list in the future. What do you guys think about this? Does anyone know if its possible?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Do you get reports in your email from Google Analytics? I believe that they show it on there if not on the regular earnings Google Analytics.

3. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

You know what Kevin, I never even thought to look there! Google analytics confuses me a bit, but thats a great suggestion!

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is very complicated but you have to go through everything. Begin with the 'Overview' in each process and go look at each step in that process. Then go to the next one and do the same.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

If you are talking about Amazon-- you go to the drop down menu under your name and click on 'my earnings'-- then you find the button that says "Amazon Sales Report"-- lists dates, products, prices, earnings.

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
      Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

hmmm I never found detailed info there, Ill go check, thanks!

working