jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

A simple question, just wanted to know

1. Subhra Thakur profile image77
    Subhra Thakurposted 3 years ago

A simple question, just wanted to know

I have made 2 hubs, are they worth reading, or am I just wasting my time?

2. Benedictowelmar profile image61
    Benedictowelmarposted 3 years ago

It depends on your topic. If those hubs are engaging or can attract readers, then no matter how many your hubs are, it will be worth it.

3. Subhra Thakur profile image77
    Subhra Thakurposted 3 years ago

yeah got it, i will try my best to make it worth for the reader, i just hope it works out in the end

4. sulcatamandy profile image89
    sulcatamandyposted 3 years ago

Uhm so, I read your hubs. I think they are worth reading. However, I believe you would probably have a better chance of that happening if you went through and corrected your spelling and grammar. I did find them a bit hard to follow due to the grammatical errors. Just a tip. Keep writing and don't let life get you down. Life can and will become whatever you make of it.

1. Subhra Thakur profile image77
      Subhra Thakurposted 2 years agoin reply to this

thanks a lot, i will keep that mind.....

5. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 3 years ago

I don't think about if its worth reading. You write for yourself, not others, so of course it's worth reading! I know for me, I'll appreciate if you want to read my hubs but I mostly write for myself. IF you like what I am writing good, but you don't, oh well............ I know my words are worth reading because I am smart, creative, a good writer and I have a lot to say!

Just write what you know and what you are interested in!! You just started hubpages give it time, develop your writing skills and writing confidence!!! BTW if you think this is a get rich quick scheme it is not!!! It may take time to make money off your hubs!!! Anyway good luck and write on!!!!

6. Alex Adelman profile image78
    Alex Adelmanposted 3 years ago

I have not read your hubs, but I will gladly leave an extremely general comment to match your extremely general question.