jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How much we can earn in one day on hubpages?

1. Coco Mathew profile image60
    Coco Mathewposted 3 years ago

How much we can earn in one day on hubpages?

As I am new here and not familiar to hubpages Yet I posted two articles and to my wonder both are featured. but to my another wonder I don't have a single penny. why is so and how I can earn? can anyone please brief me on this.

2. somethgblue profile image85
    somethgblueposted 3 years ago

Before Google and other search engines began to put the squeeze on sites such as Hub Pages, I was making about five dollars a day and I not that popular because of the subjects I write about.

Now that Google has begun to censor and limit our ability to promote our articles I'm lucky to make .50 cents a day. However I don't write to make money but to plant the seed of knowledge, so I really don't mind the lack of financial incentive.

It is the censorship that bothers me and it is getting worse.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

It is against the TOS of Hubpages to divulge this type of information.

4. richardme profile image75
    richardmeposted 3 years ago

Take it easy bro! I have 20 articles and all of them are featured, yet still I don't earn a single penny yet. All I can tell you is that it takes time and hard work to get there!
    Read more about hubpages, I'm sure you get more insight about how it works

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

If you're looking for a "magic bullet" get rich quick kind of site, boy are you in the wrong place.

1. dougwest1 profile image96
      dougwest1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Please post the link to the get rich quick site - I need some money for Christmas presents.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If I ever find it, I'll let you know.

6. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

depends on how many hubs you have, the more hubs, your earning increase faster

working