jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Hello!! can I publish my article published( featured) on hubpages subsequently o

1. Sarabjeet Sachar profile image60
    Sarabjeet Sacharposted 3 years ago

Hello!! can I publish my article published( featured) on hubpages subsequently on Linkedin?

In case I publish an article in hubpages, can I then subsequently also publish the same piece on Linkedin or any other publication/platform?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

I think you can do so. HP wants original, (so far not published) articles (first) in HP.

Sarabjeet Sacharposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Mr.Rajan for your inputs. Regds

3. Sarabjeet Sachar profile image60
    Sarabjeet Sacharposted 3 years ago

But Mr.Rajan! I just read another answer on Hubpages regarding a similar query which said "You cannot publish anything you have published on hubpages anywhere else on the internet. You can delete it from hubpages and paste it anywhere else you want to though."? So I am confused. Any further inputs please?

1. C.V.Rajan profile image79
      C.V.Rajanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

See here: http://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content

My understanding of it is that HP wants not-published-so-far article. If you re-post it elsewhere, search engine will not give value to the later content. HP is not going to complain.

2. Sarabjeet Sachar profile image60

Thank you Mr.Rajan !! regds

4. Tusitala Tom profile image64
    Tusitala Tomposted 3 years ago

My answer is I don't think you can.  I think Hubpages want to be the only site our articles appear on.  Certainly I've received notice to the effect that my article/s have appeared elsewhere.   However, it would be worth checking with the Hubpages Team to make sure.

Thank you Mr.Tom.

5. Venkatachari M profile image42
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

You can share your articles from hubpages to linkedin and other platforms. Why publish? There is no sense, as far as I think, in publishing same stuff on other sites.

Thanks Mr.Venkatachari for your input. It is primarily to reach a different set of audience on Linkedin. Though the option of sharing the Hub link exists, my exp has been that the article has a higher readership  when published with FULL CONTENT.

2. Venkatachari M profile image42
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am not sure about it. I simply share my articles on linkedin and other social sites. You may have to click on a button in either case, whether you publish or share. To read published article, you will click on more button.

working