jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What is normal traffic for a hub that is doing 'well'? How many hits?

1. Valeant profile image95
    Valeantposted 3 years ago

What is normal traffic for a hub that is doing 'well'?  How many hits?

2. Josh Ruga profile image81
    Josh Rugaposted 3 years ago

It depends on how many followers you have.  I would say anything over 100 for someone just getting started, would be a good goal to shoot for on a hub that is doing well.

Valeantposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Cool, I got one doing a bunch more than that.

2. Josh Ruga profile image81
      Josh Rugaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, my hub with the most hits is over 1,000, but that was over a pretty long period of time.  Traffic increases if you are more active on this site.  Interactions with other members shows up and plenty of people may like your content.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

if you can get more than a hundred per hub, you are doing VERY VERY well. I got less than 10 per hub

4. tlcs profile image42
    tlcsposted 3 years ago

Oh dear, still haven't got anywhere near that! That's life!

5. chefmancave profile image85
    chefmancaveposted 3 years ago

My best hubs average about 50 hits per day. The majority of my hubs receive less than 10 hits per day. I do Keyword analysis when I create my hubs so most of my traffic comes from Google, not other Hubpage people. In the last 30 days I have received 2000 hits from Google and 50 from Hubpages. With that said, one of the best things you can do to help your traffic is to contribute to the Hubpage community. Answer questions, comment on other hubs, follow HP authors you are truly interested in. This will help your HP Community reputation.

Valeantposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's great feedback, thanks.

6. Jay Krug profile image60
    Jay Krugposted 2 years ago

It really depends on how much time you're willing to put into it. Networking on hubpages as well as utilising social media can definitely help increase traffic. Try making small goals for yourself and working towards them. Good luck smile

working