jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you like to participate in a monthly Hub Challenge?

1. KrystalD profile image79
    KrystalDposted 2 years ago

Would you like to participate in a monthly Hub Challenge?

We are planning to start a monthly challenge where we research several titles, all about one topic and we each write our best hubs and link it to the forum Monthly Topic Challenge. Does this sound like something you would like to participate in? Would you be willing to research titles for a future month? Do you think this could help a group of writers strengthen their writing and increase their traffic? Would you be willing to give feedback to fellow participants?

2. hardlymoving profile image99
    hardlymovingposted 2 years ago

I am flattered that I was picked and asked to participate.  For the last year I have been extremely busy with my full time job (IT development) to spend the time writing articles related to my hobby (auto repair).  However, I am considering writing about the values of servicing in our arm services (military) if you find that to be of interest.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Yes, i am eager to join this quest, would prefer recipe post

4. Venkatachari M profile image54
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I would like to participate. But, I am blank with titles.

5. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

This is a good idea to better our writing. I would be willing to join if that is okay.

6. Gina Welds-Hulse profile image95
    Gina Welds-Hulseposted 2 years ago

I would love yo participate.I've only been a number for about a month, and know this challenge would improve my writing.

working