jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is the first thing you look at when you sign in to HP?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

What is the first thing you look at when you sign in to HP?

I usually check page views.  What do you look at first?

2. profile image0
    mikeydcarroll67posted 2 years ago

I usually just check my earnings for the month.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I actually click on explore (feed) to see the most recent postings of Q&A responses and Hubs published. Afterwards I go to through the (latest) Q&A section and especially the Gender Relations area.

4. maggs224 profile image86
    maggs224posted 2 years ago

The first thing that I normally do after I sign into HubPages is to look at my page views  big_smile

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I check for my earnings. A bad habit I can't stop

6. Venkatachari M profile image45
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I check my page views first and then see the amount earned highlighted to my eyes there itself. I see whatever hub is capturing views and each hub's views for that day are totalled to tally with the total views. Then I try to share 2 or 3 hubs with zero views on social media. But it is difficult to share all hubs that have zero views on any single day as they are innumerable.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years ago

My account, to see the page views in the last 24 hours. Then the comments, if any and then I respond to them. Then I see the feed.

8. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

The feed in the morning, I look for updated earnings in the afternoon/evening.

9. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 2 years ago

First thing I check when I sign in is my notifications.

10. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 2 years ago

The first thing I do is scan the list of hubs for those dreaded symbols: skull and crossbones, half-moons, etc. Then, after I see that all my hubs are still featured, I check the views. Then I look at my profile to make sure it hasn't taken a nosedive overnight.

11. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I usually check notifications because that is the first thing I notice.  Then check to see how much I made.  See if I made more than a few cents that day