jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to increase traffic to hubs?

1. ronny2005 profile image79
    ronny2005posted 2 years ago

How to increase traffic to hubs?

Could you suggest some ways to increase traffic to hubs? My hubs have very less traffic now because of my inactivity for some months. Are there some ways to improve traffic to my hubs?

2. Josh Ratzburg profile image84
    Josh Ratzburgposted 2 years ago

Sharing your hubs on social media is a great place to start. Also, being involved in the hubpages community can help a lot. If people like your answers to questions, they may look at your account.

3. Mr Criminology profile image60
    Mr Criminologyposted 2 years ago

Post the URL of your hubs in yout social account like facebook, twitter and Google plus. Your friends and followers will see the link and click it, hence, increased traffic.

4. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 2 years ago

I remained inactive for some months and the traffic to my hubs decreased significantly. It is this week when I have written more hubs and asked a few questions that I have noticed that the traffic to my hubs has increased.

So, I think is just a matter of remaining active on the site.

5. Thelma Alberts profile image90
    Thelma Albertsposted 2 years ago

I share my hubs to every media sites I have like Fb, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+. At Google+, you can join  communities where you can share your links to others. That´s how I get my traffic.

6. Faceless39 profile image92
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I've been inactive for 2 years and still am making $1/day. I would look at the quality of your content, although 18 hubs just will barely scratch the surface of monetization. Hell, I'm barely making anything with 75 hubs. It's really a numbers and quality game. More numbers, more quality = payout