jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best way to get followers on Hubpages?

1. batsobob profile image60
    batsobobposted 2 years ago

What's the best way to get followers on Hubpages?

How does one get more followers on Hubpages ? What's the best way? Publishing a lot of Hubs, answering questions or by posting on the forums? What tips can you give me. I'd love to get hundreds or thousands of followers like some of the experts here. Also, please follow me smile

2. eduguy1 profile image77
    eduguy1posted 2 years ago

I personally don't have any myself, but I think the best way is to create lots of good quality content. Participating in the forums could also gain you them because if they're board they'll check your profile. Don't spam forums though, only discuss what needs to be.

Edit: I checked your lenses. They are very short and not very comprehensive. I'd probably say make them better and people will want to read your stuff=followers

1. batsobob profile image60
      batsobobposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi eduguy1,

You've got your first follower smile

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I stand on the side of the highway in a pair of Daisy Dukes, waving a sign with my HubPages URL on it and screaming "YO! CHECK ME OUT!" at passing cars.

4. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

I send them big fat checks from the thousands of dollars I make, writing here at Hubpages. If they don't follow me on the same day the check arrives, I stop payment on it. 
    Gotta be tough with these people. And then there's the gifts on their birthdays and Holidays for leaving really sickeningly sweet comments filled with Kudos and compliments. 
    Rave reviews will cost you big time.   Good luck!  Peace, Paula

OK, seriously (that was just so you get used to some of us here.) Racking up followers just "happens."  You needn't fret or stress about followers.  Just be comfortable, cruise around Hubville and read  hubs/leave comments.  WRITE!  Fellow writers will find you.
    It all falls into place one day at a time.  It's most important for you to get acquainted with the learning center if you haven't already. & WRITE HUBS!
    Did you mean you want THOUSANDS of followers "like some of the experts here"  Like "billybuc" and "Sunshine 625"....Did you happen to notice the NUMBER next to how many hubs they've written?  Big clue!
    Relax.  Have fun.

1. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Plus, how many years that have been a member too.