jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Fan Mail

1. Wyo Bobby profile image52
    Wyo Bobbyposted 7 years ago

Hello all.  I just approved a couple of fan mails, but they don't show up on my profile.  I noticed other people have their fan mail showing on their profile.  I have looked through all the settings but can't figure it out.  Help me if you can.  Thank you!

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

The fans are there. They must not have given you a message.

3. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

Yup followers are there alright. smile

4. Wyo Bobby profile image52

Yeah I can see they are there, but I had to approve fan mail.  Its their fan mail that isn't showing up on my page that I am curious about.  Thank you!

1. K Partin profile image61
      K Partinposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It shows 2 followers and 1 hub...on your profile page.

5. Wyo Bobby profile image52

Sorry I must not be explaining this right.  I copy and pasted a comment from your profile that I beleive is "fan mail" 

kevinmsm

"Hi thank you for joining my fan club, I look forward to talking with you.

have a great day

best regards kevin"

That is what I don't see on my page, even though I just approved two "fan mails" under my account.

6. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Sections don't always update simultaneously on HubPages.  Give it a bit and most likely those fan mails will appear.

7. Wyo Bobby profile image52

I was thinking that probably was it.  Thank you everyone!  HubPages seems like a very cool thing!

8. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Sometimes people will become your fan, but they don't always leave mail. smile

9. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Does fanmail actually mean anything anyway?

10. lovelife999 profile image59
    lovelife999posted 7 years ago

approve them first..

11. Izzy Anne profile image58
    Izzy Anneposted 7 years ago

I have the same problem.  I actually only noticed fan mail today.  I approved two and the name of the person appears under fan mail under my profile, but not the message they had sent.  I did click approve.

12. ThoughtfulSpot profile image70
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 7 years ago

relache is right.  Give some time and check back... probably just needs some time to update.  If you have clicked approve, then you've done all you are supposed to do.

working