jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Is 1 AdSense Account allowed for 2 Users?

1. bloggerdollar profile image48
    bloggerdollarposted 7 years ago

Hello everyone,

I wish everyone a great new year.

-My girl friend is also interested in writing Hubs and she wants to get started. I want her to have a new Hubpages account but we will be using the same AdSense account. So is it allowed to use the same AdSense account for 2 different user names?

-Second Question, If we can use the same AdSense account with 2 usernames, would it be okay if she becomes my referral. I think that would be fair as I'm referring her to Hubpages, but on the other hand we will be using the same AdSense account and I would be getting extra 10% so it may look like cheating to the HubPages staff.

I don't like to be a cheater so I'm asking the questions in advance, I would be very happy if someone from the staff would answer.

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is allowed. I have several accounts all using the same Publisher ID.

2. mausmi profile image73
      mausmiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

-Yes, you are allowed to use the same AdSense ID for different accounts.

-Yes, as long as it is really a different person (your girlfriend or whoever), you can refer them.

2. sunforged profile image66
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Yes, no cheat

i refer myself, for tracking purposes, the 10% share is negligible

3. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 7 years ago

My wife and I are hubbers and I get her 10% referral bonus because I actually did refer her but didn't realize may be able to use same AdSense account. We use seperate AdSense accounts. I'd ask directly to staff by contacting them on the help tab. Would be conveniebnt wouldn't it. You could just keep track by using AdSense channels!

4. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

yes, this question requires response from official staff.

5. itech profile image56
    itechposted 7 years ago

By allowing members to create several accounts, Did hubpages not doing anything wrong.

if you were referring another person to this site & using the same adsense account is legal.

6. profile image0
    SquigglesMcBeeBeeposted 7 years ago

um, I hope so. neutralwink

7. bloggerdollar profile image48
    bloggerdollarposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the fast response Hubpages Team.

working