jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the max and min that you have earned in a month?

1. Siva222 profile image72
    Siva222posted 22 months ago

What is the max and min that you have earned in a month?

My earnings have never crossed more than $0.01 in the whole month. What should I do to increase my earnings?

2. amuno profile image91
    amunoposted 22 months ago

Am no expert on earnings here in Hubpages but yours seem to be a little on the lower end. I believe many writers here make more than you do and there is room for you to do the same. Hoping you have done everything right, your earnings should get better with time. That means writing great hubs in a manner that attracts organic search.

3. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 22 months ago

I've been writing for over 1 year but only recently enabled my earnings, about 1 month. My highest earning per day is 0.32 and lowest is .04, average about .10 per day. Good luck!

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

Minimum earned - pennies
    Maximum earned in a month - less than $100

5. cam8510 profile image94
    cam8510posted 21 months ago

My minimum has been around $3 and my maximum has been just over $20.  This month I am headed for an all time high of $24+.  I write mostly short fiction, so I'll never see high levels of income here on HP, although the vertical sites are improving my page views dramatically.  I looked over  your hubs and will make some suggestions since you asked for the help. 

I would suggest writing new titles for everything and having the title give a clear indication of the content of the hub.  As I scanned your titles, I was puzzled by many titles.  Readers aren't going to investigate.  It has to be crystal clear.  Here is an example from your own list of hubs.

Synopsis:  We have heard many stories of wild animals crossing the jungle and entering the cities. Have we ever thought as to why they cross over?

The synopsis is actually very interesting, and it is information I would be interested in knowing. 

Title:  Why was the snake killed? Is it because?

The title is confusing.  I would not click through to the hub if I found this on Google. 

I would suggest getting help from someone who speaks English as their first language.  If you make this small adjustment to each of your hubs, you should see more page views and your earnings will begin to rise. 

I hope this suggestion helps and you see higher levels of income in the future.

working