jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Why were a few of my Hubs moved to LetterPile.com?

1. Larry Slawson profile image97
    Larry Slawsonposted 14 months ago

Why were a few of my Hubs moved to LetterPile.com?

I'm a bit new to this site, and just recently received an email stating that two of my Hubs were moved to LetterPile.  Is that good or bad?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 14 months ago

That's VERY good. What it means is the people who run this place seriously liked those pieces of work, and put them on LetterPile because they were better than the average stuff on hubpages.com.

1. Larry Slawson profile image97
      Larry Slawsonposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Wow, I didn't know that!  Haha.  Thanks a bunch!  That's nice to hear smile

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Check out the hubpages blogs about the niche sites. I don't remember how many of them there are, but there are probably ten or more. The niche sites have been a MASSIVE success. It's wonderful stuff.

3. profile image58
      Norine Williamsposted 14 months agoin reply to this

CONGRATULATIONS!
      I was going to ask; Are a 'speed reader' in that you give book reviews very quickly unless you've read previously? 
      Again, Great Job!
      Merry Christmas!

4. Larry Slawson profile image97
      Larry Slawsonposted 14 months agoin reply to this

@Wesman Todd Shaw, thanks a bunch!  I will definitely check that out!  Sounds really interesting!

@Norine, Thanks so much!  Its a little of both actually haha.  Some of the reviews are old books. Others are stuff from school I'm reading right now smile

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

That is a good sign, since it says your hubs are worth placement on their linked sites.

working