jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

How well can you lie?

1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Are you convincing or an immediate tell by your expression?

Do you feel remorse when you lie or not at all?

Just curious.

I however never lie lol lol lol lol lol lol

1. profile image0
      R.G. San Ramonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is not good. hmm

2. profile image0
    R.G. San Ramonposted 7 years ago

It depends, really. If I know what I'm doing is wrong, it shows. If I know what I'm doing is right, it doesn't. A good intention helps.

Rightness, wrongness, all on my personal values.

3. dave272727 profile image59
    dave272727posted 7 years ago

Depends on the situation.  I am honest by nature, but I will lie if I have to.  I can be convincing when I need to be.

4. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

Im not a good lier, I tend to tell the truth.. even if its not the style of truth required, yet it saves me from being a fibber.

5. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

lol

6. theageofcake profile image65
    theageofcakeposted 7 years ago

I love lying well enough to get away with it.  I tend to be sarcastic, which often goes undetected and then later interpreted as a lie.  Having learned this, I attempt to manipulate it to the best of my ability.

When its something important, I usually have a hard time containing laughter.  But when its a little lie, I do it perhaps more often than I should.

1. profile image0

Gee. Do people still ask you about anything? I mean, do they still expect you to say something true?

7. PrettyPanther profile image84
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty bad at lying, unless I'm lying to someone who has just asked a question which is none of their business.  Then, I have no qualms about making up something outrageous just to see their reaction.

1. profile image0

Gah! This is so marine. yikes

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
        PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay, that's a new one on me, and I just asked my teenagers if they know what it means and they're clueless!  hmm

1. profile image0

Hehe. Try looking at hubber marinealways24. Frequent forum readers know him very well. big_smile

8. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago

I have never been able to ever tell a lie, before I can even say one, my concious gets me and the truth always comes out, no matter what it may be or how much trouble I may get into..
    I just can not lie to anyone..I have tried , but it never worked..the truth always came out as soon as i opened my mouth!

9. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

How well can you lie?

I don't lie. I speak the truth regardless of feelings. I may dull down the bluntness, try lessen the hurt they might feel, revealing truth to them.

I am, at times, brutal with truth and can be very hurtful. But, if the truth hurts, then it is a lesson in morality.

Morality seems to have an air of natural instinct, meaning people make it up at it suit them. When, it's not the case at all.

Lying does have a truth inside it. The truth will always surface and most likely when least expected, or at a time, when it is seen less loved, per se.

A lie demonstrates a person inability to be honest with themselves, much less with others. Each lie, corrupts your moral view? Your own individual set of morals is your foundation for who you are as a person and what you want out of life.

You honor yourself by being honest and honest with those who you have dealings with(other people). This moral rightness of honesty is the fabric, you should be interested in and it should be your own self-interest in your honesty that leads you to learn about self-growth.

Self-growth leads to only one place - peace and harmony - spirituality and love.

I just published a HUB about it. Thank you Kimberly. smile big_smile

working