jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Manifesting Love, Health, Peace and Joy in 2018

1. Seafarer Mama profile image89
    Seafarer Mamaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Manifesting Love, Health, Peace and Joy in 2018. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your article isn't written to the title nor the category you have placed it in. It's an account of what you do, personally, to be happy. While personal accounts can be useful in informative articles, if it's all about you, it's not addressing the reader.

I think this piece is more of a blog post, journal entry, or perhaps creative writing?

While your photos are lovely, some of them are not the best quality, so think about replacing them with better ones.

I love all the things you do, by the way; they are all things I like to do too smile

1. Seafarer Mama profile image89
        Seafarer Mamaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I'm glad that you enjoy some of the things I've included in the hub.

In my revision, I will present more about the benefits and only hint at my own process here and there...and will think of a more appropriate title.

2. Seafarer Mama profile image89
    Seafarer Mamaposted 2 months ago

Thank you for your encouragement! I unpublished it and spent a couple of days reworking it.  It is now re-published with a new title (not reflected in the link).

https://hubpages.com/health/Manifesting … and-Joy-in

working