|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|
This is Karan. I am new in this freelance writing world/ profession.
I have started writing articles before a month but I am not good at it.
I want to make this as my full time profession. So, I am not going to quit anyhow.
After facing so many corporate politics, I came to this decision and it is not going to change.
I have started reading books to know how other writers use any sentences and to know more strong vocabulary. I use google translate too for better vocabulary.
Please help me and suggest what mistakes I am doing in my work.
Please check below article and you can even check an article written by me on my hubpage to get some idea about my work.
Benefits of Cycling
As a child, cycling was a medium of fun and frolic for me. I used to roam with my friends few miles away from home and even race with them. I hope you also have same sweet childhood memories. However, cycling is not just fun but a healthy way to be fit and healthy throughout your life. But, how is that possible? There are many health benefits of cycling out of which I will share some with you today.
1) Low Impact: Cycling is the easiest way of exercising as it doesn’t stress or harm your body compare to gym exercises. It is very safe and anybody can implement it in their daily routine from children to senile.
2) Helps Lose fat & Strengthen Muscles: It is an effective way of losing extra weight from your body. It not only burns fat but also tone muscles for better shape. Regular cycling can also improve your overall performance. As per one study, cycling burns fat for few more hours even after you stop.
3) Good for Lungs: When you ride cycle, you mainly use routes which are less busy with minimum traffic. This enables you to inhale pure air as compare to routes which are filled with noxious fumes. This keeps your lungs away from air pollution and stays healthy. This is why, it is better to choose cycle over any public transport.
4) Better Sleep: Cycling can improvise your sleep by triggering cortisol hormone, a stress hormone which helps you to get soothe and sound sleep. This allows you to feel better and refreshed next morning to bring positivity in life.
5) Cardiovascular Health: Many studies have proved that minimum 20 minutes of daily bicycle riding can highly reduce the risk of cancer & heart disease. The reason behind this is, it regulates blood circulation and also increases heart rate which doesn’t allow blocking any coronary arteries. This is the main cause of heart attack. It also helps in burning fat and lowering your risk of cancer.
6) Improves Brain Functions: As you know now, cycling can boosts your blood flow impressively. The bicycle commuters can get benefited by strengthening their brain functions too. A good blood flow to brain confers plenty of red blood cells and good oxygen supply.
7) Boosts Immune System: It is proven by several studies that cycling reforms your overall health through lot of means from better sleep to regulating blood circulation which helps you to keep fit and fine than those who don’t ride cycles regularly. Regular cyclists are less prone to infections and diseases and this keeps them healthy.
Now you know many health benefits of cycling which are considerable to propel you to being a regular cyclist than becoming a couch potato. It’s not only going to make you physically fit but also boosts your mental strength. Hope you enjoyed my article thoroughly. Now leave the couch and grab your bicycle to get lost in your sweet childhood memories.
I am waiting for your precious comments.
Thanks & Regards,
Polishing up your American English is a good tip but you are ahead of many others who write here so I expect you can do it. One way would be to take time to read a lot of other writers' work, comparing their writing to your own. Use what you read, whether you are interested in the topic or not, to learn more about writing in American English. You could also read articles with titles like Simple Online Writing Tips, and do a little research on any terms you do not understand.
Thanks You RTalloni. You really boosted my confidence a lot. I was so disappointed with myself. Those words "...you are ahead of many others who write here..." really helped me. I will also implement what you have suggested here.
Thanks once again.
Your biggest problem is that your English grammar is not of a high enough standard to get published in English language media. I suggest taking courses in English grammar; mastering the language is a long process.
If your goal is to have a career in writing why not do so in your own native tongue? Trying to write in a second language just complicates matters greatly.
Hello Karan, "I would love to improve my English grammar through." I have good news for you.
Go to http://www.grammarly.com/
You can download and instal the free grammar checking tool to help you correct your English and spelling mistakes.
Thank you,and enjoy the day.
by Reve2 years ago
It is certainly the nucleus of any hub as people will appreciate according to its merit. Without having better writing skills, it is quite impossible for new comers like me will get substantial coverage. So what you...
by Motown2Chitown5 years ago
Are there hubbers out there whose content is solid, but who struggle with the mechanics of written English? This may be because English is not their native tongue, or simply because English is a language of...
by winah shahid4 days ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article "How can you keep your self motivated or How can you keep your self out of stress" (must...
by Gaurav Verma5 months ago
Right now I don't care about my grammer or bla bla bla. After writing 20 hubs I get single digit views this is just non-sense bcos my youtube get more than 10000 views with just 6-7 videos and earn dollars per day. This...
by Greenblood3 years ago
How I can improve my English writing skills ?I am a non native english speaker, but I have been trying my best to develop my writing skills. As I have lost my job since I migrated, I have been trying to earn some money...
by YSSavvy4 weeks ago
Please give a feedback so that I can improve it. I’ll appreciate https://hubpages.com/hubtool/edit/5234115
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.