jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Whoo-hoo.. I'm a Prodigy!!

1. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 10 years ago

I'm jazzed- this looks good- I have a 91 score and I've only been here 10 days so I think that's good. I've been working hard at creating hubs and learning how to hub-
    This just seems to be a natural for me because I love to write and marketing is my specialty.
    The thing I struggle with the most is understanding links, back-links,traffic and how it works, all that "techie" kind of stuff.
    You are a wonderful group of writers here- I am enjoying reading your hubs and all the creativity. This place is just seething with talent!
    This is exciting !

2. amy jane profile image79
    amy janeposted 10 years ago

Congrats Dorsi! That is a really great start. I had trouble with the technical stuff too (still do sometimes) but most everyone around here will be willing to help you out.
    I agree - the talent here is amazing. smile

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I think I'm probably deluding myself that my hub score will stay this high- after looking at all the fine writers here I'm thinking mine will balance out-lol....
      But it sure feels good. I needed the boost- oh to be thought of as a prodigy...I gotta be careful this doesn't go to my head...lol....

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image84
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 10 years ago

Congrats, Marsi!

Don't worry too much about your hub score. You will fluctuate some but the more good hubs you produce, the higher it will go! I was thrilled when mine hit 94 the other day but it didn't stay long lol. But that's ok because I know it will eventually level out and stay put! Keep up the great work!

4. elisabeth reid profile image63
    elisabeth reidposted 10 years ago

YAY!  Congratulations...you'll be an Expert in no time.