I've just started focusing on amazon capsules few days back. Does anybody out there really make money thru amazon? How much can you earn per year using Amazon? Is it more rewarding than adsense?
Way more rewarding for me than adsense.
Write quality articles, do your research, write about products you know, do keyword research and you're good to go.
according to me, if you want to earn through amazon then try to writing about latest produces, optimize and make keyword according to buy it. and if you want to earn from google adsense then try to make your hubs keyword rich so ads will be display according to your hub topic. if ads are not matching to you hub topic then chance are very less for clicks.
I earn over $1000 a month with Amazon each month, which is a lot more than my adsense earnings.
Write high quality hubs, and you should start to see the earnings roll in.
That's pretty impressive, and all this from Hubpages?
This is very cool. You should be getting much organic search engine traffic.
How long did it take until you actually started earning?
Well I only actually started writing on hubpages again around March/April last year, started seeing the earnings come in around 3-4 months after that!
That is just my Hubpages earnings, I have got a couple of pretty good keyword placements in Google for my Hubs
Amazon can definitely be a good earner. I don't make anywhere near $1000, but I regularly get $60-80, which is similar to the amount I make from adsense on my hubs, and I've had months of up to around $130. And that's with probably less than half of my hubs targetted at amazon earnings.
Don't be put off if you make a few amazon hubs and don't earn anything. My personal experience is that most of the ones I make earn little or nothing, but a few of them make quite good amounts. You just have to find the right products and the right keywords.
If you have a good base, and over $100 a month is always a good start, then it should not take your earnings long to improve.
I have a few hubs with a few tips which might help you out, as do some other top hubbers. Keep reading, keep writing, and good luck!
Are you guys selling mostly books through amazon or actual products?
I mostly sell electronics and games, books are ok, but they dont bring in much cash!
Thanks for asking that Nanospeck! and thanks for the fan mail! I've been trying to figure out how Adsense pays since I have my tracking number from them now. I have ad clicks too but no pay, a little frustrated. I posted a question about it but it remains unanswered. Cant figure out if I get paid for all clicks or just 60% of clicks. Was wondering about Amazon too. Still trying to figure all this out but I have a few ideas now. I almost think that Amazon would be easier for earning more money if you write about the right topics with proper keyword use. My Amazon products are all books and I just can't see those selling very well. Going to look into other topics/items for them.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong here since I'm still new.
The way I understand it is 60% of the time HP shows your AdSense ads, the other 40% they show theirs. IF when you ads are showing and someone clicks on one you get the credit. When its your ad you get 100% of the click.
I know from having my own web site that if you generate enough page views Google will also start paying you so much per thousand page views. How much will depend on the topic and keywords. You will mostly earn money from the clicks, not page views.
This should help explain how all of the programs pay out:
http://blog.hubpages.com/2009/03/hubpag … explained/
Yes that's correct, the adverst are rotated on a 60/40 split, if someone clicks on your 60% then you get 100% of those profits.
While Google does pay a small amount on pageviews, it is so incredibly small I don't think it really matters who gets that!
I see no-one answered you She-rah. As has been explained, you will only get the adsense clicks 60% of the time. Hubpages gets the other 40%.
You will not get paid out until you have earned $100.
With Amazon, you don't get paid for clicks, but when someone buys you get 100% of the commission, again they don't pay out until you have reached the minimum, which is I think $100 but you can change that in your amazon preferences to a higher figure if you prefer.
Welcome She-rah i like to get lots of friends here since im new n isolated , I too find it great that i asked this question! I guess we ought to have a real good look on thisisoli's hubs...
There are plenty of people who earn more than me on here, you might also want to check out hubs by Darkside and Sunforged, who have spent a lot of time putting together some great Hubpages guides!
Okay, so no one has explained HOW you earn from Amazon. I saw it on the affiliates page, but I don't understand how you earn from Amazon.
My Adsense request keeps getting blocked by Google for some reason, so I can't use that.
by Melanie Palen 13 years ago
I have noticed that upon removing Kontera from my hubs that my AdSense earnings went up. Kontera seemed pretty useless even when I was earning with it because the click were not really all that profitable. One AdSense click seems to be worth more than a Kontera click even when it's like one of the...
by Daniel 11 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on Hubpages, you will not, I repeat, you will NOT get credit for clicks on your ads from...
by Glenn Stok 2 years ago
Amazon used to account for half my earnings on HubPages with sales happening every day. Now for the past five days (July 28 – Aug 1) I had zero sales. I’m still getting Google traffic to my articles that have Amazon capsules and Amazon text links. So I’m wondering what changed. Hopefully the HP...
by William F Torpey 4 years ago
I had earning a long time ago but, somehow, they disappeared. I am a computer dummie so I gave up trying to figure out how to get it back. The first two times were very difficult and twice is quite enough -- so I have no account and I no longer make a dime (I did get two payments over the years,...
by GreenTime 13 years ago
Hi,I have noticed that my analytics if showing good traffic to my hubs, but my adsense is not showing any clicks to my hubs ever since I started. I do not understand how I can have a decent amount of traffic and yet no clicks. Could I have adsense set up wrong with hubpages? ...
by Andrew 14 years ago
I was refraining about talking about this but it really is bad. Last month with adsense was my most profitable month, but this month so far I got 3 clicks...What could have made this change?-New Hubpages Layout?-April 1st Conflicker Virus? I was thinking these two things can't be so harmful to my...
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|