These are excuse notes from parents (with their original spelling) collected by schools from all over the country:
1) My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
2) Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
3) Dear School: Please exscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,30, 31, 32, and also 33.
4) Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
5) Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
6) John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
7) Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
8) Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
9) Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10) Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
11) Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the runs. [words in ()'s were crossed out.]
12) Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
13) Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
14) Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
15) I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wears.
16) Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
17) Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
18) My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
19) Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
20) Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
21) Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
22) Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.
But think of this -
in the US, they allow those people to sit on SCHOOL BOARDS, decide the curriculum, hire and fire teachers and principals, and completely control the education system.
Gosh it makes you understand why the kids are not doing so well when (if parents wrote them) if they cant spell and know how many days in the month.
Good laugh though.
I want to live with this family, they sound delightful...
by Sondra Rochelle3 years ago
I am very surprised to see that my page views have dropped so drastically today. I see no reason for it and am wondering if something has happened site wise or if this is just my own problem. Any thoughts?
by Troy Wilkerson7 years ago
I'm not talking about the everyday blessings of him allowing you one more day, one more meal,one more closing of a business deal.I'm talking about that specific need,or seemingly dire situation that you with your...
by SunSeven10 years ago
Hi Paul and Jason,Today when I checked my traffic sources page I could find a big difference in statistics from yesterday. The last entry on the list(30th) had more than 500 visitors(ever) till yesterday. Today, it has...
by Virginia Allain2 years ago
It isn't just mine, but I'm hearing others suddenly have a list with white circles on many hubs. Many were recently approved by QAP. Some have hub scores in the 90s or upper 80s. What is the reason for this and what are...
by Lgali8 years ago
Wow I earn today 0.1 cents and yesterday $2.0
by Wesman Todd Shaw6 years ago
My daughter Meagan Viehman went missing around 4:30 pm on 8/29/11. She was last seen in Merrillville, IN wearing red Trix cereal pj pants, an orange tank top and has 2 hoodies with her. She's 15 yrs old, about...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.