jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Accepted Challenge

1. Super Chef profile image60
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

I accepted this challenge last night and already done 12 hubs in 5 hours and 1 more today 17 to go.Bring it on!!!

1. Faybe Bay profile image77
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Go Super Chef! I started out with a bang, but fizzled and have work to do on my own, if I calculated correctly I may still have time. You on the other hand have hit the ground running!
      Congratulations, and keep up the good work! smile

2. ThoughtfulSpot profile image70
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 7 years ago

Go SuperChef! That's a lot of hubs!

3. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Way to go, Super Chef!  However, I just had a look at some of your Hubs and am concerned that they're too short to be very successful in the long run.  So now you've got the bones in place, I'd strongly recommend you go back and add some meat.

Mark Knowles and Darkside are two of our top Hubbers - if you look at their recipe Hubs, you'll get the idea of what you need to do, if you want to have a profitable recipe Hub. 

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cooking_made_easy_-_Fishcakes
    http://hubpages.com/hub/scones

If you want to make money on HubPages, you need to attract the attention of the search engines.  You can study up about keywords and SEO,but basically, they're not going to pay much attention to Hubs that are pretty empty - you need more words!

Super Chefposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the great advice will look into these links thanks again

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

You also need more words from UNIQUE sources - by that I mean your own writing.

I found, on your latest hub, that you have copied and pasted content from numerous websites to create one very long hub.

1. KeithTax profile image72
      KeithTaxposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Super Chef, Gamergirl is right, short hubs of duplicate content will kill you in the end. Volume is nice, but quality, original content is the only way to succeed.

5. Super Chef profile image60
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

30 hubs in 30 days completed it was tough going but I have done it!!!!!!

1. KCC Big Country profile image89
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congrats!  Time to reflect on what you learned in the process and how you can improve with that newfound info.

Thanks for the comment I think I have learned lots.

6. blondepoet profile image74
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

It takes me on average around 4 hours including capsules to write a hub. how you guys do it so fast is amazing smile

I rushed through my first sixteen but had to go back and correct a lot of them, as they werent up to much.

working