jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

The Hub Hop

1. Williamjordan profile image61
    Williamjordanposted 7 years ago

I LOVE THE NEW FREATURE HUB HOP.
    i BEEN HOPPING AROUND A LITTLE BIT IT'S THE BEST THING I FOUND ON HUB PAGES.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I seen the little button and thought, aww, how cute! it is a great little addition. smile HP is very cool.

3. videl05 profile image58
    videl05posted 7 years ago

Very interesting new feature. I like it too:)

4. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

Hop Hop Hop, and now I'm getting angry calls from missed appointments.

Just, one, last... hop.

5. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

I clicked on that and wound up not having the slightest clue how on Earth it's supposed to work--so decided I must not care, anyway!  lol

6. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

When I use the hub hop I discover blatantly copied content every 10 pages or so. It makes you wonder.

7. KeithTax profile image78
    KeithTaxposted 7 years ago

I like the Hub Hop idea, but it should be restricted to hubs with a score of 80 or higher.

8. profile image0
    troseposted 7 years ago

I think part of the reasoning behind the hub hop is to get more people reading other people's hubs within the community.  If you see a hub with copied or sub par content, flag it.  You can also rate hubs up or down as you read them.  It seems like a great way for community members to get more involved in "quality control".

1. profile image0
      troseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am really enjoying this feature because I am able to read and discover so many other authors.  I tend to not sit and search random things in the search box, so the hub hop is perfect for broadening my horizons.

I seem to read a lot of other hubs.   I'm sure the hub hop is significantly increasing traffic to hubs within hubpages.  I bet hubbers are finding more followers and more comments on their newly written hubs featured in the hub hops.  That is always a good thing! smile

9. DanPowers profile image72
    DanPowersposted 7 years ago

It is a nice feature, although it's a shame that so many hubs are about forex or acai berries or other fad things that people think will make them rich!

working