jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)

More fans than Hubs ...

1. Inspirepub profile image81
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Well, looky here, I just reached 100 fans!

And I don't have 100 Hubs yet - better get off my tush, eh?

Although when it comes to the ratio of fans per Hub, I have a long way to go to reach Misha's level of accomplishment ...

Jenny

1. stephhicks68 profile image79
      stephhicks68posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Jenny!!  -Steph big_smile

2. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Jenny smile

3. briannerose profile image68
      brianneroseposted 9 years ago in reply to this

congrats on the fans I do not have that many yet but I do have more hubs than fans as I am still pretty new.

4. profile image0
      terrygposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Fans come and go. I often wonder why!

2. Hovalis profile image86
    Hovalisposted 9 years ago

Congrats, Jenny! cool

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image84
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 9 years ago

Congrats, Jenny! I know what you mean! I have 98 fans and 72 hubs but I'm working hard to catch up! I guess this can't be a bad thing, though, right? LOL.
    By the way, remember I told you my daughter's name is Jenny? She became a member yesterday! I posted about it here in the forum and kind of introduced her a bit (I am so proud thread). I think she did pretty good on her first hub, too! We'll make a hubber out of her yet! In the meantime I gotta go seek out a couple more fans to hit that 100 LOL.

Bonnie

4. robie2 profile image91
    robie2posted 9 years ago

Congratulations Jenny and Bonnie (and welcome to Bonnie's Jenny too smile ) I'm very impressed by your stats. I'm proceeding at a snail's pace by comparison--only13 hubs in 3 months. On the other hand I am learning a lot and having soooooo much fun reading other people's hubs and lurking about the forums that I don't care how slothful I am about writing.

5. Bonnie Ramsey profile image84

Robie! I enjoy the reading and interacting part as much as the writing. I just love the people here and the family atmosphere! Thanks for congrats and the welcome for Jenny. You can call her Jen if you'd like. May be less confusing that way.

Bonnie

1. robie2 profile image91
      robie2posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Jen it is then--what is her hubber handle? I'll go check out her profile -- smile  and yes, I really like the community here too--so many wonderful people from so many places and sooooo many different points of view to ponder. It is quite wonderful--and time consuming smile

1. Bonnie Ramsey profile image84
        Bonnie Ramseyposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Robie, she used her name as I did. It's Jenny Weaver. I just typed her name in the search bar and found her yesterday LOL. She finally got around to joining my fan club today and she made my 100th fan LOL. That was just way too cool!

Bonnie

1. robie2 profile image91
          robie2posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Got it--I'll check her profile. Meanwhile, how cool that she is your 100th fan--that's great.

Actually, you and Jenny( Inspirepub) both deserve congratulations. I think the reason you both have so many fans is that you write really good quality hubs....and lots of them...and that's what we all like to read. Kudos to you both. Keep up the good work.

6. amy jane profile image76
    amy janeposted 9 years ago

Congrats, Jenny!  smile

7. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 9 years ago

Way to go Jenny! congrats zs

8. ZEV profile image58
    ZEVposted 9 years ago

Way to go, big_smile I'll make it one for the books at 101.

9. SparklingJewel profile image64
    SparklingJewelposted 9 years ago

GO!!! Jenny, Go!!! big_smile

10. Bonnie Ramsey profile image84

Jenny, I just left you fan mail. Went to check out all your fans and found out I hadn't joined your fan club yet! I could have sworn I had but at least now I know I have! It gets hard to keep up sometimes!

Bonnie

11. Inspirepub profile image81
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Nice to have you Bonnie, and yes, it can get mighty confusing keeping up with all the great Hubbers we have here!

I will have to check if I am your fan, now ...

Jenny

12. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Congratulations Jenny big_smile

Actually, if you count fans not by the number of hubs but by the number of months - and I think this is what matters - you are at least on par with me wink

13. akeejaho profile image59
    akeejahoposted 9 years ago

Alright there Inspire!  Don't stop now!  Full speed ahead.

14. Angela Harris profile image64
    Angela Harrisposted 9 years ago

Cool, Jenny, congratulations!

15. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

YAY JENNY!

16. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

Congrats.  WTG.

17. honey profile image48
    honeyposted 9 years ago

congratulations smile