jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Why aren't click details showing?

1. Lily Rose profile image87
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

I checked my AdSense this morning and it indicates 19 clicks for yesterday, yet when I click on 'top channels' - which I usually do to see where the clicks were - it only shows 2 of them!  Can anyone tell me why it doesn't show all 19??

1. KeithTax profile image72
      KeithTaxposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The clicks came from channel urls not set up. You need to add all urls you want to list separate.

1. arthriticknee profile image77
        arthritickneeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Or from referrals you have made. You won't have a channel for referred users hubs

1. thisisoli profile image73
          thisisoliposted 7 years agoin reply to this

if you set up a hubpages channel with the root domain of hubpages.com it will pick up referral earnings as well, I just don't think you will see them in Google Analytics.

1. Lily Rose profile image87
            Lily Roseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oli, I do have a channel with the root domain of hubpages.com, as well as for each of my individual hubs & blogs.  I only have one person who has signed up under my referral tracker and she only has one hub - I doubt there were 17 clicks on her 1 hub.  Not sure still what the deal is.

1. thisisoli profile image73
              thisisoliposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you link adsense to analytics with Hubpages as the primary domain you can see in detail where your earnings are coming from! (Probably wont work retrospectively though!)

2. Lily Rose profile image87
        Lily Roseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have a channel for every single hub and blog of mine.  Thanks, though.

2. chinweike profile image71
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

I suspect they had problem with their last maintenance. Since that day they finished maintaining their system, i have not had any click till date. All i get is an increased impression.
    Well, lets just hope is a coincidence.
    Cheers!

3. Lily Rose profile image87
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

Yes, but I AM showing clicks, I just don't know what hubs the clicks are on...

4. Ivorwen profile image73
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I have had undefined views before, but never clicks. 

Is there any chance that someone else is using your AdSense ID?  I know there is a way to limit where the your add impressions are shown, but can't remember exactly how to get to that portion of the account.

5. chinweike profile image71
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

Great! the clicks are back again

working