jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Has Anybody Seen This Ad?

1. Shirley Anderson profile image78
    Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago
  2. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

Sure sounds like it's worth 10 bucks to me!
    Thats just 3 days at Starbucks..........although I do need the coffee..........

3. Shirley Anderson profile image78

Do you suppose there's a whole wealth of information that HP is withholding from us that we need to buy a $10 ebook for? 

Hmmmm....I can't imagine.  Besides, the hubbers share their 'secrets' with us here in the forum.  Hey, maybe it's them that's holding back!  big_smile

My gut tells me to keep my ten bucks.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Don't do it!! 

The main page for this ebook or scam or whatever it is charges 7 bucks.  Imagine that.  You're better off listening to the advice of people like darkside, relache, Mark Knowles, Misha, heck Maddie could probably teach us all a thing or five.  All that comes for free, too.

1. Shirley Anderson profile image78
      Shirley Andersonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree!

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/hub-blueprint-review

I looked at it at that time and found it having some useful info for newbies, but pretty much limited with that...

6. Shirley Anderson profile image78

Guess I'm jaded from having read so many such ads for mlm's, etc.  I'm not buying into it, anyway.

7. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

The only plus I could see here is having the book printed out and in hand. I don't know about you, but there is something about information in print that I will never give up. I guess because I can go back, re-read without searching, make highlights, scribble notes, and all that good stuff.
    I think I might check it out and just go without coffee for 3 days...lol...then I can come and share all my new hub secrets with you all.
    Then you can all come visit my hub with all this new found knowledge, and make me an instant success....lol....

8. Maddie Ruud profile image80
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

His poor grammar and spelling mistakes don't bode highly of his ability to write the kind of high-quality content that performs well here at HubPages.  "Heavy wieghts?"

9. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Dorsi - you would do yourself one better if you just print out the hubs from the amazing authors on this site.

Honestly, nobody can tell you how to do it any better than the people who're doing it well right now.

*cough* Right Maddie?  big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. Maddie Ruud profile image80
      Maddie Ruudposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh, Charlotte.  You only tease me because you know I can take it.

2. Dorsi profile image92
      Dorsiposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh KKKK.... that's a good idea, I'll hook up the trusty laptop printer and make my own e-books straight from the talent here. Good idea.
      Then I won't miss my coffee for 3 days either...........

10. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

+1

working