jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Videos posted to our hubs

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image86
    Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 7 years ago

I noticed someone had a great video in their hub and then I noticed someone else said that it's good to put videos in one's hubs/with one's hubs, I mean.  So I tried it. I found a couple on facebook that I liked and I posted them on hubs. Then,  coincidentally, I received a video through facebook tonight (of a band singing) and I noticed it said No Infringement Intended.  So now I'm thinking -- are we maybe not supposed to put videos from You Tube onto our hubs? Or is it considered more like attaching a link and it's legally okay to do it?

1. Origin profile image60
      Originposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The videos are not hosted on Hubpages, so your good to go.

If someone has a video that is a copyright/infringement violation, then they will remove it on Youtube or whatever video sharing site it's on.

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image86
        Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer.  And I see that I said up above that I bot the videos from Facebook.  I meant I got them from You Tube....and then I happened to see one on Facebook that said No Infringement Intended.
        Thanks.

2. Urbane Chaos profile image92
        Urbane Chaosposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That makes sense.. As always, you're a wealth of knowledge.  I was wondering about that myself - couldn't find any CC videos out there.

working