I Have Never Spammed Hubpages So Here Goes

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (54 posts)
  1. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

I have this wonderful new product that will do nothing for you.  Its a bargain at $49.99

Send the money to my paypal address at xxxxxxx.com

The next product I have will teach you everything about search engine traffic.  Its only $19.99  Make sure you buy the upsell though.  The original product is useless without it.  However its a bargain at $4500.00

The next thing I have is this wonderful ebook.  It will teach you nothing but is full of my affiliate links that will make me all kinds of money.  This book is a steal at $39.99

If you are feeling really generous just send me large amounts of money.  I wont say thank you because I will be too busy laughing at you as I am buying all my new toys.

Just a little fun this fine morning.  This isnt intended to insult the true marketers on Hubpages.  Its more like an outlet after emptying my email inbox this morning.

cheers

Dale

1. Ohma profile image60
      Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will buy yours IF you buy mine!

Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If your trying to sell me another bridge I first have to figure out what Im going to do with the dozen I already have.

Hello my friend

Dale

2. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll buy all your books just send me the money. If I'll earn any money from your books, I'll pay you three times you gave me (just had to say that to boost my credibility). Not that I expect you to believe me...

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

wish I'd thought of that = you send me the money, I'll buy all your books AND give you lots of publicity!

2. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

lol

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image72
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

lollol

4. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 14 years ago

Sad thing is, many people fall for this. If you watch the late night channels, you'll see a bunch of this stuff.

For only 89 payments of $19.95 you can get this very thin book which is totally worthless!!! Get it while it's hawt!!!

big_smile

You are so right.  I wish there really was a way I could get to them before the leeches that force these people to take out their credit cards and spend the months rent.

I do believe people are a lot smarter now though then a few years ago

1. Origin profile image59
        Originposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The only thing is.. is if you knew you could make $50,000 per month from people buying your "Make Money Online" system that you even know yourself is worthless, would you still have the gumption to do it?

A part me of is like... No, of course not... other part of me is like Oh hell yes!!! lol. big_smile

i have played that game before.  Not to the tune of 50 grand but honestly I couldnt continue.

I work hard now to keep things on the up and up.  I do promote products and services but only because I believe in them.

But you are right.  For most it would be very difficult to care at that point.

I think if I were to literally make a money making system and sell it to people, I think I would have to design it in such a way that it's actually proving to be useful, and not a scam. Then I could sleep at night knowing that the people buying my system are actually benefiting in some shape or form.

Otherwise we are just life insurance salesman selling 5 million dollar policies to families who can only afford 100 000 dollar policies

True true big_smile

2. kcreery profile image61
        kcreeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Those ab machines are a gold mine.  I've got to invent an ab machine.  Yours for only 6 payments of $29.99.

Yes but in my case the abs better come with the dam machine

5. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

Just to jump on Dale’s spam wagon, beginning tomorrow I am offering a “free” forecasting service providing all “today’s” weather so that you can easily plan all yesterday’s events.

Subscriptions for this FREE service are only $11.oo per day so sign up now and don’t get caught in the snow this summer!

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image70
      ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

6. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

Sorry I had too. I almost feel ashamed......

so send your payments to Ashamed@paypal

Payment is on the way.  However your heading should be

Fill Your Paypal with 11 Dollar Payments  lol

7. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

years ago a guy had an ad a newspaper that said he would show you how to make money for just sending him $1. A friend of mine did it, he received a note from the guy telling him to just do what he did.

Hi rawlus

Thats actually funny because that is still going around in newspapers.

It also happens online but is a bit more elaborate.

Dale

8. profile image0

That's funny! I dint know that, it is an old one. Good gimmick I guess. big_smile hello Dale.

9. profile image0

I only fell for the magic x-ray glasses in the old comic books. LOL

Ah so they dont really work.  I have been sitting on the fence trying to decide if I am going to order them for about 20 years now.

10. profile image0

hahaha that's a long time on a fence. I'll let you figure it out then. got to git, see ya.

11. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Dale - why don't you become the Michael Moore of the internet - exposing all those scammers and teaching people how to resist and report them?  It would be useful and then you'd have a book deal and tv appearances - interviews in the Atlantic and other mags - etc.  But first you have to figure out who all those rubes who actually buy that crap are!  Well, I must admit, to be honest, ONCE I fell for a "word processing" jobs deal, where you "work for yourself from home"?  and they send you a list of companies who they say will hire you if you send your resume etc. and a little 3 page pamphlet that tells you how to write a resume, basically - all for only $39.99!  But that was the one and only time.  I swear!  You could do all us rubes a big service!

Thats kind of funny because I was just looking at domain names.

I would love to do something like that but I just dont know if I have enough time left in my day. 

Im putting some thought into how I can do it without building a big old site.

Im thinking maybe just a blogger blog or something free for now.

I just have so much on my plate but putting some serious thought into it.

Dale

1. mega1 profile image80

you can ask people here on hubpages for their additions to your list - you could write a hub and also ask for serious scams we know about here in the forums - a start!

That is sounding like a great idea.

Hmm I have a feeling my plate is about to get even more full.

1. mega1 profile image80

and then, of course, after you have their trust and their email addresses you scam the heck out of em!  mmmmuayaaaahaaaaahahaha!  and if you ever need any more evil ideas, just ask!  lol

lol

1. mega1 profile image80

and I get my 20% right?

also, don't let these spammers steal my/your idea!

lol, ya you get your share

But you did give me some good ideas, not the part about tricking people of course.

I am working on something right now that I have been wanting to do for a long time.

Dale

Sooo.... like.... share? lol jk tongue

12. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

Don't forget you can add 2-3 inches to your penis length if you use these pills for 6 months, plus an added 1 inches in girth - the 6 month buy in bulk is the best deal only $120 - thats a $30 saving. Most people who don't see results won't bother with the money back guarantee so when it doesn't work I will have scammed lots of men!

lol, just watched a documentary on this exact scam a acouple nights ago. 

Turns out this is a billion dollar scam that so many people are falling for.

13. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 14 years ago

It's glaring self promotion, digging this out of the long distant past, but even that's in keeping with the topic: Excrement Inc.

1. profile image0

Just send $5 dollars to everybody you know and you'll be a millionaire soon. People still believe into impossible. But miracles do happen. Usually with somebody else not you.

1. Shadesbreath profile image78
        Shadesbreathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm going to start doing that right now!!!!

I'm willing to send $5.00 to all of you!  All I need is for each of you to send me an SASE and include $6 for shipping and handling, and I will get that free $5 out in the mail to anyone who wants to take advantage of this offer.

Holy crap

Not only is that the best offer I have received this week but its also the cheapest.

Im all over it.  Just have to go and get a six dollar bill.

Dale

1. profile image0

Hey, somebody, lend me $6 and SASE, please. And don't forget to put $5 inside the envelope. I am waiting.

2. mega1 profile image80

gee, I just wouldn't feel right taking advantage of you that way!  Isn't there something I can give you in return?  lol

1. Shadesbreath profile image78
            Shadesbreathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I understand how you feel.  A deal this good can make people feel guilty, but I want you to go ahead and take advantage of this offer.  I do it because I care about your happiness.

14. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

It's always good to recycle your trash.

15. drbj profile image79
    drbjposted 14 years ago

Dale - I once got so fed up with a group of dirt-bags selling a "Make $5,000 a month with Google" scam that I wrote a hub about them and their crooked deals. Be my guest. You can post it on your new free Blogger blog to start the ball rolling.
    Some potential names for your new site: Dale's Mail or Scam of the Day or Week (depending on how hard you want to work) or DaleSense or Scam Alert.

I think this is a project that needs some effort put into it.

I have already bought a domain name.

I was only going to have 3 big projects going but now I really am maxed at 4.

This is one that needs to be done.

Dale

16. iantoPF profile image79
    iantoPFposted 14 years ago

I have a product for sale. It's gauranteed to destroy cockroaches. I've tried and tested it myself and it destroys every cockroach it comes in contact with. For a mere $2:50 plus $15:00 for shipping and handling. It is very easy and simple to use.
    I will send you two blocks of wood. You place the cockroach on top of one and smack it with the other.
    Contact me and I will give clear instructions on where you can send the money.

1. mega1 profile image80

yes, I can vouch for that invention  - it really works - but first you will have to catch the cockroaches -and I have these great little jars - you just put them on the floor with some sugar in, the cockroaches come in and you screw on the top.  Sold for only $5/per jar and guaranteed to catch the cockroaches so you can kill them with the blocks!  GREAT COMPANION OFFER! if you order five jars, we will also send you the pamphlet "COCKROACHES THROUGH THE AGES"  big_smile:

2. profile image0

Well, my roaches evicted me. I moved out. By the way I bought a lot of product claiming its efficiency and my roaches were running around snowy white covered with that product (boric acid) completely, more happy than ever. I had to bribe them to stay in my old apartment and not to move with me into the new one. I left them half of my furniture and kitchen stuff. Hope they are happy there!

17. iantoPF profile image79
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

This is such a fun thread it gave me the idea for a Hub. So I wrote about the "Greatest Money making Opportunity Ever" That's what I like most about the forums, they give me so many inspirations.

Dale Mazurekposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I have to go look at that right now.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)