have you enjoyed today???

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (40 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sonu417posted 13 years ago

just to tell ,how was your day...

share it here...with your fellow hubbers....

1. angela_michelle profile image93
      angela_michelleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, i am totally enjoying today. I am watching tv, doing laundry, and spending way too much time on the computer. What about you!

2. prey profile image67
      preyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

boring and sad

1. CrystalStarWoman profile image57
        CrystalStarWomanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hmm Sending you a hug x

2. profile image0

hard working day!!! but still i enjoyed a lot...

3. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 13 years ago

I'm enjoying it tremendously!! The weather is beautiful, I'm getting my honey due list done and I'm breathing!! lol

4. CrystalStarWoman profile image57
    CrystalStarWomanposted 13 years ago

Enjoying a fairly relaxed day - got up late, pottered about, ate chocolate buttons, looked at 'work' emails and decided not to worry about them today. Did a little Facebooking, Tweeting, Blogging...  Watched Dr Who. Ate dinner and now half-watching a movie, whilst enjoying a nice alcoholic beverage smile

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am enjoying mine now too xo

1. CrystalStarWoman profile image57

Glad to hear it smile

5. profile image0
    Justine76posted 13 years ago

Ive enjoyed my day. its finally warm out and my kids have a friend and their cousins over. Ive got seven kids here now, running and screaming and lauging and it toatally makes my day.

1. DevLin profile image60
      DevLinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your day's like a lot of mine years ago, when I was glad I owned rope.

Today, has been uneventfully blissful.

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

6. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

yup, todays goals are getting done, prioritization techniques are working (pretty much, anyway!) using appropriate thought patterns.  Yes, today is an enjoyable day! big_smile

7. sportyfunster profile image69
    sportyfunsterposted 13 years ago

Woke up early to hit the gym for a good workout and watching the show Chopped on the Food Network. Once that is over, check out some open houses as I am looking to buy a place...

You guys are making me tired. After 8 hours up, I still haven't gotten dressed.

8. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years ago

Yes today has been a good day, enjoyed a barbeque this afternoon with lovely shish kebabs, wine and a little sunshine, mowed the lawn tonite and watered the garden.Hope your day was as nice has mine.

9. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 13 years ago

I had a nice day too.  Spent the afternoon, out in the sunshine, cleaning a pew which the old man is going to restore.  Then watched him playing with our new piglets, (large black crossed with wild boar, their mum got drunk on a few cider apples and had a one night stand with a hairy pig with tusks.)  Piglets striped and hairy.  If you scratch their backs they fall over so that you can tickle their tummys.  We love them!  Will probably never become sausages.

Something about spending a day playing with pigs, sounds fun. Please shower.

2. profile image0
      EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like the average Saturday night in any English town centre
      lol lol

3. CrystalStarWoman profile image57

How wonderful! I adore little piggies - please don't let them become saucissons!

1. profile image0
        Kathryn LJposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!!  It probably says a lot about me that the old man is so besotted with pigs!  Chance of a pig roast deminishing by the second.  Will have to wait and see just how wild they get when they're a bit older.

10. Polly C profile image90
    Polly Cposted 13 years ago

Yes, had a great day...went to family day in the park (part of an annual festival) saw somebody juggle knives, ate very sickly choc fudge brownie icecream, took son to party, had coffee with friends, watched Dr Who + Britain's Got Talent.....

11. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Today has improved since I leapt out of bed at 6am thinking it was Friday...

12. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 13 years ago

It's been ok, although I look forward to after work because I get a day off. big_smile

13. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 13 years ago

Had a really good day today actually - went to a boot fair, then the post office, then to local charity shops and had coffee and an ice cream with a friend.  Followed by food shopping and a bit of gardening.  Made a stir fry with leftover chicken.  Photographed some stuff (bought at boot fair) to go on eBay/Etsy tomorrow.  Swore at camera because it's seven years old and is starting to play silly b*****s.  Read the paper.  Did a bit of online debating (see thread on communism).

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 13 years agoin reply to this

what's a boot fair?

1. profile image0

A big field where people sell their unwanted stuff from the boots (= trunks) of their cars.

2. CrystalStarWoman profile image57

Hi - I'm a fellow ebay seller (not had much luck on etsy though) but I never go to the post office at the weekend. Monday-Friday is enough!

I'm in Sussex - we don't have Boot Fairs round here on Saturdays, only Sundays usually. Might check out our local one tomorrow, depends on the weather...

Hope you have another good day tomorrow and good luck with your ebay sales smile

1. profile image0

I don't normally go on Saturday either (the queues are horrendous) but I had a couple of parcels ready to go off and the post office was on my way to the shops, so...

Thanks!

14. Jo Woodward profile image61
    Jo Woodwardposted 13 years ago

The car cost £100 less to get it through it's MOT.  I got out in the garden for a bit, there was actual sunshine and it was almost warm.
    Not a bad day at all.

15. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 13 years ago

What a day just perfect!! smile

16. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

A great day here. The sun was shining earlier until the fog drifted in. The sun will be back soon, probably about an hour, then a sunny day. smile Looking forward to it. It's 9.20 am Sunday morning here.

1. K Partin profile image60
      K Partinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

7:25pm here in the evening Saturday. smile

17. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

Yes! good day.  riding along the ocean - lots of sun; lots of other motorcycles - no need to plug in my electric jacket; many, many people out - some riding with more than 10 together; just taking it all in.

stopped by one of my favorite spots and took some pics.  went for breakfast - pancakes and bacon...hmmmm....stopped in at a boutique and bought a couple of things.

not a long ride - about 400k - had to stop and check things out as I went;

came home had a cat-nap; 'cuz I was exhausted from the day.

then off to see a good friend for dinner and caught up on how life was treating each of us.  Dinner was local salmon and a nice bottle of wine.  hmmmmm....

yes - good day!

18. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 13 years ago

I went to a public garden with lots of flowers.  I went to a reception for my brother's graduation.  I hung out at my brother's place with other family members.  I wrote a new hub!!!  It's probably been two months since I wrote the last one.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

sounds like fun. smile

worked on landscaping front yard, went for a swim when I got too hot, read on the patio, finished landscaping for today, now enjoying a glass of wine, browsing themes.

19. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 13 years ago

Great day here - warm & sunny.  Had some friends and family over to help me move furniture & get ready for our moving sale.

Enjoying a peaceful, beautiful evening.  It is so quiet out smile

20. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 13 years ago

oh yeah... lots of fun.

21. profile image0

fun filled day..loved a lot..

22. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Every meeting cancelled, sister in-law could not get her husband on the phone so had to pop out of work to take my wife to check on him.... Just in case he has run off with another woman or drunk himself to death while she is on vacation and he is left here working....

Normal, boring day otherwise... Home to have wonderful sex, post on here and eat chocolate..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)