jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense Clicks

1. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

Is it normal to have an Adsense click alongside your page impressions and then your Todays Estimated Earnings say 0? because I have 1 click today

Somebody asked this the other day but I can't find the thread sad

2. SiddSingh profile image58
    SiddSinghposted 7 years ago

Probably Google reckoned them as 'invalid' clicks - in such cases no earnings will be credited.

1. Richieb799 profile image61
      Richieb799posted 7 years ago in reply to this

It was just 1 click, and I don't know who it was, it would of come from my traffic :-S

1. SiddSingh profile image58
        SiddSinghposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As long as it was not you, you need not worry! wink

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Yes it is possible, an AdSense click could actually be worth less than 0.5 cents to you, depending on Googles share for that particularly click.

Just to emphasise this, I had an Adwords campaign which cost me an average of 0.89 cents per click (very low value keywords, although my max per click was set at 2 cents).

What would your share of 0.89 cents be? Probably about 0.445 cents. If you got another 0.445 cents click, then I'm sure that the total of 0.89 cents would be rounded up to 1 cents.

Since you cant be paid say $5.0045 cents, your balance would be rounded down to $5.00, and up to $5.01 if you got another one.

That is my understanding. There is of course also the possibility that it was a public service ad, maybe as a result of the source having no or not enough willing bidders for the keywords used at this time. Public service ads are almost always $0.00 or $0.01 if Google are feeling generous.

working