jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (23 posts)

dont feel like writing..does it happen to u to?

1. pisean282311 profile image53
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

today i am not feeling like writing..does it happen to you guys to?..that u login and then find yourself not in mood to write?

1. Jenna May Swan profile image60
      Jenna May Swanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes - but I never have the urge to use short text speak on a writing site!

wink

pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol

1. Jenna May Swan profile image60
          Jenna May Swanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So glad you didn't take offence!  I am so non-motivated about writing that I'm off to get creative in the kitchen instead!

Adios!

2. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

I find it hard to write on weekdays, as well as on Saturday and Sunday

3. Shil1978 profile image86
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Oh sure, happens all the time to me! I can't just write for the sake of writing - I have to feel it. When I feel that way, writing is a breeze!!

1. megs78 profile image60
      megs78posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree!  Sometimes I just stare at the keyboard and feel desperately not in the mood.  Sometimes it can happen to me for months.  But then I get the mood back and I can write like never before.  I think those kinds of draughts are important so that we take a break to learn and then return to writing fresh and inspired.

u have a point...

4. blondepoet profile image75
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Gosh I go for weeks without feeling like writing.

5. LeanMan profile image83
    LeanManposted 7 years ago

I don't feel like doing anything much to be honest... just waiting for my wife to drag me to the bed...

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When I feel like not writing I ban myself from hubpages. Nope, we're not writing. Can't write. Not allowed to... suddenly I see hub topics everywhere....

Funny what a bit of reverse psychology will do.

6. Bredavies profile image67
    Bredaviesposted 7 years ago

yeah..Its happening right now! AAHHHHH!!

1. mythbuster profile image84
      mythbusterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can totally hear thaaaaaaaaat!

I've been logging in but then the phone rings or someone knocks at the door...

*sigh*

Kinda bummed out over the contest theme, actually... FOOD is not a cool topic these days for me...so I definitely haven't been participating much regarding this month's contest... have read a few good hubs but haven't tried writing anything.

1. Bredavies profile image67
        Bredaviesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The contest this month is about food? well that rules me out. haha

same here...i am waiting for july contest...

1. Ricky Covit profile image57
            Ricky Covitposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here .. invariably I get into that block and then look for the next contest or the next goal to get me out. I wish I was more consistent and had more perseverance

1. lorlie6 profile image87
              lorlie6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Boy Ricky, with 143 hubs, I wouldn't worry so much!  I'm working on my 25th right now and I've been here a year.  Sometimes I get frustrated, but I think letting that go is better than berating myself, you know? smile

7. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 7 years ago

I need a scribe.  That would make things a lot easier.

1. lorlie6 profile image87
      lorlie6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Me too.  And someone to feed me grapes! smile

1. ediggity profile image60
        ediggityposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL, and I thought my request was a stretch.  I throw grapes in there for mine also.big_smile

8. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

yeah, it happens.  then I visit the forums, facebook, myspace, blogger or whatever....big_smile

9. Hovalis profile image86
    Hovalisposted 7 years ago

Yup, that's me today. I even went as far as to do some cooking! I have 9 hubs sitting in wip which are all outlined with little text in them, but here I am, posting in the forums.

Hmm I think this needs some action! I'm off to see what's happening on Facebook. wink

10. Joe8943 profile image74
    Joe8943posted 7 years ago

I always feel like writing my problem is I just get total writers block and blank on what to write about.  But as soon as I think of something interesting and worthwhile to write about you can't stop me.  Maybe if I wasn't such a shut in I'd get more ideas.

working