I noticed that quite a number of some brilliant writers have not only stopped publishing but stopped commenting or posting to forum as well or shall I say that they have stopped visiting HP. I miss them and so I thought to talk about them here and also let others know how good they are.
Here goes my list and request all of you to do the same. Tell us about your buddies here who you think has become inactive and about whom we all should know and read about.
1. Everyday Miracles : She is an amazing writer. I haven't seen anyone picking up and building reputation so fast on HP. She joined and within 2 months published close to 70 Hubs and for the last one year she has not published a single Hub but still her score is ..... 92. That shows her class!
2. Aya_Hajime : If you are looking for tips on man-woman relationship, love etc then I would personally recommend Aya. Hubs from her has specialty that all images are so life like and they are all created by her.
3. LondonGirl : This young barrister from London is one of my favourites while I am a bigger fan of her kid Issac. She has an amazing knowledge of history and politics of England. Most of the Hubs here are on lifestyle while if you want to read her articles on history and politics then you may have to visit her owned blog.
3. Countrywomen : This lady from Washington writes on anything that catches her attention but what caught my attention was the topics that she used to choose and the way she used to present. With just 49 Hubs in her kitty she is a proud owner of about 1000 member fan club.
4. St.James : O what a name!! If you want to read some abstract topic, come to him. He has the amazing caliber to write on things that no one has heard off and the best part is that he can present some great facts and data on the subject. I really miss reading his Hubs!
That's it only two reply? I thought there would be far more people responding to this!! hhmm
There are many hubbers that are no longer here which I miss.
I appreciate the discussions we had while they were active.
A lot of the "old" hubbers are sorely missed on the forum. They are still here but have tired of the daily drama of the forums.
I concur with UV.
I miss my old avatar/id whom is in hiding
Just yesterday I was thinking of Londongirl,Everydaymiracles and Country women. They were the initial hubbers who I got acquainted in my early months. Pgrundy was another exceptional writer.
What a great thread paperpack, Miss them too. I wish they were around. Your introduction on them makes full justice to them. Its sad life just goes on.
Does anyone remember Misty Wild http://hubpages.com/profile/mistywild ?
She was so enthusiastic, then suddenly gone.
by Cat4 years ago
Why is it that I frequently don't get notified of new hubs published by hubbers that I follow?I feel guilty when I stumble upon a hub that has been sitting for days and never received notification for it from HP. I've...
by jasonycc7 years ago
I now have 15 hubs. I am hitting 300 pageviews per day. 1 of my hubs on FIFA World Cup 2010 is contributing to 70% of the traffic. There rest of it with 13 hubs hitting 3 to 10 pageviews per day and 1 hub with 0 views...
by Robin Edmondson3 years ago
Hello Hubbers. We are very excited to announce a week long challenge. Check out our Blog post for more information! Good luck!
by SpaceShanty4 years ago
I have just published my 10th featured Hub and received an email from Hubpages saying that I am in the top 6% of Hubbers who achieve this milestone. Can anyone tell me the next milestone and what percentage that...
by Andrew Smith3 years ago
"Hi goatfury,You have accomplished quite a feat; you have published 25 Featured Hubs! And guess what? You are in the top 3% of Hubbers who have achieved this milestone. Way to go!Thanks,HubPages"
by Raye4 years ago
http://blog.hubpages.com/2013/04/five-f … b-barrier/The new blog post that just went up today really caught my eye. The crux: "Until you have published five simultaneously-Featured Hubs, new Hubs that...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.