jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (20 posts)

100 hubs published by D.A.L. Everyone A winner, CONGRATS

1. Joy56 profile image58
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

i am overwhelmed by the beauty of the photos and articles written by D.A.L.  please tell me you feel the same.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Congrats on the 100 Hubs! smile

I don't know who D.A.L. is, but that's nothing new. lol Thank you for sharing, I'll have to check out their writing. smile

1. Joy56 profile image58
      Joy56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

He lives in England, near the Lake District, and takes beautiful pictures of nature, and writes articles all about their medicinal value, etc.   I have started to write poems about his work, and i cannot get enough of his articles, they are so beautiful, i would encourage anyone to go and even just look at the lovely pictures.

3. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

Congratulations D.A.L. smile WTG!!
    DAL writes on nature topics, Cagsgil, related to the English countryside. Extremely informative and interesting hubs too, I might add. I've never seen him in the forums though.

1. D.A.L. profile image77
      D.A.L.posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Izzy, here I am  at last. Only just found the forum thanks to Joy 56 pointing me in the right direction.

4. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 7 years ago

His writing and photographs always make me feel a little homesick - D.A.L is a true gentleman and a scholar smile

Sufidreamer, hello again fellow Lancastrian, thank you for your kind words.

5. Joy56 profile image58
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

no someone should go tell him to come along and join in the celebrations......  he is becoming extremely famous, and quite right too......

6. Joy56 profile image58
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

i sent a link to his latest hubs about bees..... i wish i could take photos like his, they are so good

7. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

Joy, what is your other name on hubpages? I prefer to know who I'm talking too, lol, I can't do with these multiple personalities. I don't think you're a sockpuppet but you have said this is your other name which is nice and open, but what is your usual forum name?

8. Money Glitch profile image84
    Money Glitchposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the posting Joy!

http://i44.tinypic.com/10wl7cz.jpg D.A.L. always enjoy visiting your countryside views. smile

1. Joy56 profile image58
      Joy56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

His work is amazing, hi Money Glitch.   I will give everyone a link to his work.

http://hubpages.com/hub/FOE-THOSE-WITH- … -TO-LISTEN

9. D.A.L. profile image77
    D.A.L.posted 7 years ago

This is my first visit to forums. I never seem to have had the time .I am amazed at the comments and I would like to thank you all for your kind and encouraging words. During my short time here I have become acquainted with some lovely people. I can only apologise for not taking part in the forums. Joy56, I am in your debt for pointing the way and encouraging me to visit.

10. D.A.L. profile image77
    D.A.L.posted 7 years ago

MoneyGlitch, thank you for your congratulations. Be over soon to yours.

11. D.A.L. profile image77
    D.A.L.posted 7 years ago

Cagsil, thank you for your congratulations.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. It is a good accomplishment. smile

12. 2uesday profile image85
    2uesdayposted 7 years ago

Congratulations D.A.L. every hub of your I have seen has been a pleasure to read. A hundred hubs of that quality is no mean feat, well done.

2uesday , new to forums you will have to put up with mistakes for a while. I can only thank you for your kind words and express the same sentiments about your hubs.

13. Joy56 profile image58
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

hooray you found the forums, now don't forget to keep coming back....

Joy56, my dear friend, it is all down to you that I arrived here. I will certainly try to keep in touch. Thank you once again.

working