jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

about google adsence

1. hurdon2000 profile image58
    hurdon2000posted 7 years ago

I want to know how to make the most out of google adsense.any suggestion apprechated.Thanks,hurdon2000    Donna Cabrera

1. nicregi profile image80
      nicregiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi hurdon2000

Welcome to HubPages. First of all, to have your adsense clicking away, you need viewers. To get viewers, start writing quality hubs and do a little promoting example backlinking.

Write a hub at least 400 words and the more words the better it is.

Another part is tagging. Check out which tag is the important one to attract people to your article.

Hope you have a rough idea about them now.

I have personally written a few topics about writing and earning. You could click my profile to check it out if you have the time smile

Feel free to ask me anything if you are unsure.

2. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Donna welcome to HubPages.  You have asked a HUGE question. 

I suggest you go to profiles on hubbers like sunforged, darkside, Mark Knowles, Lissie, ryankett.  Search them for AdSense, Keywords, SEO, backlinks etc.

Read, read, read, and never stop! 

I read about these things for about 5 weeks before writing my first hub.  At first I felt like I didn't understand anything.  I re-read some of the initial articles I printed.  Some basics started to click.

Things gradually start to sink in. Hang in there.  After doing your homework, maybe you could post more specific questions in the comments on some hubs.  You’ll find that many of the veteran hubbers get really weary of such huge, broad questions. 

Good luck!

1. hurdon2000 profile image58
      hurdon2000posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks very much.I apprechate your answer.hurdon2000   Donna Cabrera

3. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I've been here over a year, and I still don't understand much!

Welcome aboard, Donna!

4. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

I would have to agree with Rmcrayne and her suggestion. You've a lot of reading ahead of you.

Do a search for a recently started thread for NEWBIES to read. It has a bunch of lists of Hubs and Hub Writers you should read. It will help you the most. smile

5. Bimendra gun profile image55
    Bimendra gunposted 7 years ago

hey
    I'm new to hubpage and already posted 6 articles.How long i've to wait to request adsense.I asked once but they were not accept it. Please help me to go through that.

1. Kyriana profile image74
      Kyrianaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome Bimendra gun! I took a look at the hubs you have and the content is really good. I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism. I would add more capsules like news, video, pictures or maybe another text box and expand on your topic so the hub is longer. This would help your scores and give google more places to insert ads.

I'm no expert, I haven't been here long myself. I would also use the search for hubs or forum postsabout adsense. There is a lot of information available from knowledgeable and talented writers.

Good luck to you!

1. Bimendra gun profile image55
        Bimendra gunposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thank you very much Kyriana
        i'll follow your advices

2. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

There are many threads on this subject.  Many hubbers report AdSense approval within an hour of applying, with few hubs, and no other web presence.  Others report it is difficult for hubbers from certain countries to get approval.  When someone has been rejected, some veteran hubbers recommend building a web presence, whether it be your own blog or website, or whether that means amassing a respectable library of hubs, both in number and quality of hubs. 

Search things like “AdSense approval”, “AdSense rejection”, etc.  Here are a couple links: 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/50194
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/10164
      http://hubpages.com/search/include:hubs … e+approval
      http://hubpages.com/search/include:hubs … +rejection

1. Bimendra gun profile image55
        Bimendra gunposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thank you very much rmcrayne
        I'll check your links

6. Kyriana profile image74
    Kyrianaposted 7 years ago

Hurdon2000,

Welcome to HubPages!

I agree with rmcrayne and Cagsil. There is a lot of great information shared on hubs and in the forums.

working