just googled myself...and holy crap!

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (29 posts)
  1. DJ Funktual profile image75
    DJ Funktualposted 13 years ago

I am currently being featured at Kevinnottingham.com / nme.com / cratekings.com / turntablelab.com / hiphopblips / oldtothenew / soulrealhiphop / myninjaplease.com / ghettovangogh.com / and spacedinvaders.com

More shameless horn tooting!
    just recently crossed 1,500,000 page views here on hubpages
    to go along with my 2,223,862 video views on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/funktuall

Why is this important to you?
    Because when I started here at hubpages 2 years ago, I did not know how to upload a single photograph onto a page. Didn't knwo what lmfao meant, much less (imo) (btw) (diy)

Point: this community can give you wings if you really work it.

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It sounds good until Hubpages reminds you that they take 40% wink

1. travelespresso profile image68
        travelespressoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Its really nice to be reminded of these things.  Congrats on your successes and for the reminder!

2. MrKnowledge profile image60
        MrKnowledgeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would hope that you know what LMFAO means now. "Pop/Electric" music with catchy beats and strange, yet addictive, lyrics.

Congrats on the milestone, I'm fairly new to HP, so I'm coming up on my 5,000 mark! As for Google, I show up in position number 4 for my name, for my blank website. (Web designers tend to not have the spare time to build their personal websites[does the remodeling contractor have the time/will to remodel his own house?]). Keep up the good work!

3. Sunnyglitter profile image82
        Sunnyglitterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's awesome!  Congrats!

Missy

4. mailxpress profile image52
        mailxpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's amazing and you should be excited and proud of yourself.  January 2011 will be my two year anniversary here.  I hope to be telling everyone I get thousands of views per day and night.

5. wildorangeflower profile image60
        wildorangeflowerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow, congrats!

6. Maddie Ruud profile image73
        Maddie Ruudposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm so glad to see you in the forums again!!!  You're killin' it as usual, my friend.

7. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wowee you are my hero!!!!! You probably also get views as you are pretty good looking too.
        WELL DONE AND A BIG GRATS FROM ME.

2. Research Analyst profile image74
      Research Analystposted 13 years ago

Thats awesome, you rock!

1. DJ Funktual profile image75
        DJ Funktualposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks RA.  How you been?

1. Research Analyst profile image74
          Research Analystposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Doin great in sunny cali, and staying cool from the hot summer days. LOL

3. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Congratulations on your success! smile

I'm just now passing the 200,000 view mark, to go along with 330,000 slide show views for my celebrity/model hubs.

Wish you even more success in the future.

HUBPAGES ROCKS!!!

1. MrKnowledge profile image60
        MrKnowledgeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I didn't know what to expect when I did my first slideshow on here, and due to the nature of the hub(<link snipped>) it has gotten almost as many views as the hub itself has!

4. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Agreed re “holy crap”, been there.

It is frightening. Everything we have ever said or done is out there.

5. Money Glitch profile image64
      Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

Awesome, sounds like this is a confirmation of the ole saying, "Do what you love and the rest will come." 
      Congrats to ya! http://i43.tinypic.com/16htaom.jpg

6. Pandoras Box profile image60
      Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

HubPages is great, no complaints at all, but I will say the community here is the best. When i started I thought I'd earn a few bucks writing online. But from reading others' hubs and forum threads, I now know that although I still have way too much to learn, internet marketing has boundless earning potential.

The people here really broadened my horizons. I can't say enough how grateful I am to have found this community at this particular time in my life.

7. Dr23 profile image59
      Dr23posted 13 years ago

Great job! Always nice to see how your hard work has paid off.

Stories like yours definitely are inspirational to other members of the community, such as myself. Personally I have just crossed 26,000 views and have a ways to go!

8. lrohner profile image69
      lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Wow, congratulations to you!!!

9. Joy56 profile image68
      Joy56posted 13 years ago

well done indeed.

10. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years ago

Cool beans!

11. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Congrats! It's amazing what you can do by just continuing on. You've obviously worked hard and produced a LOT of good things!

I've learned tons in the year I've been here, and am now just getting started in making music videos. It's my big enthusiasm for life now!

12. raisingme profile image77
      raisingmeposted 13 years ago

If I was English I would say "I'm gob smacked" but I'm not so I will just say, WOW!  Super job and your tooting horn sounds wonderful.

13. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

amazing, lots of music lovers out there! congrats!
      that 'store' in the video.. I love those kind of places.

your name does sound familiar.. do you ever guest DJ in the Tampa Bay area?

14. Sweetsusieg profile image74
      Sweetsusiegposted 13 years ago

Congrats... I was getting ready to pee my pants for getting almost 1000 views...  LMAO Can't imagine what I will do after that!!!

15. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Did googling yourself feel good? I heard it does, but best we keep those things at home in sorts, you know?

cool

16. Flightkeeper profile image65
      Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Holy cow!  Awesome. big_smile

17. salt profile image61
      saltposted 13 years ago

awesome, congratulations!!!!!!

1. viking305 profile image93
        viking305posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats too from me.  I am enjoying my writing here on HubPages too.  Only new here but learning a LOT from other hubbers too

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)